Watery CM better then EWCM ??

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi,

So I went to my Gyne some time back and i told her that I just had watery CM at the time of Ovulation and no EWCM. How can i increase it.
She replied that Watery CM is better then EWCM as EWCM can for a mucus plug and prevent sperm from entering the cervix :wacko:
so now i'm totally confused.

Any opinion ladies ??

Ewcm is very fertile and happens in the lead up to ovulation and it can get very watery right before ovulation. Normally after your period cervical mucus is pasty and does not stretch and is cream in color, it then starts thinning out, getting stretchy and takes on a cloudy or clear appearance then right before ovulation it can become very watery so she is right in saying that the watery cm could be better as it can get very watery on your most fertIle day, you should have sex as soon as you notice it as you are likely very close to ovulation ... dtd when you notice will give You the best chance of getting pregnant as some sperm can reach the egg in as little as 45 minutes and once you ovulate the egg lives for between 12 to 24 hours x

All I can say is few ladies can get pregnant actually, though they almost never have EWCM. As oestrogen levels rise during the follicular phase, your CM changes from sticky or creamy to watery and/or EW. So in general, watery CM does come before EWCM but it’s also perfectly normal to just get watery CM without the EWCM. They both exhibit the same basic property of being easy for sperms to swim in. In short, you are still fertile with watery CM too. Taking evening primrose oil caps from beginning of cycle to ovulation or take chesty cough medicine daily until ovulation. However, I would not recommend anything without consulting your gynaec.

Forgot to mention plenty of water helps with cervical mucus. Avoid antihistamines. Avoid cough and cold medicines as most dry up your mucus ... Cough medicines containing Expectorants increase your mucus but you're better off trying natural remedies first if trying to conceive. Avoid foods that make your blood acidic such as processed foods, a lot of meat, refine carbs, hydrogenated oils etc. there is a good diet supplement called fertile cm that would be worth looking into as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"