Watery light brown CM a Pregnancy sign?

:happydance: Congrats Scrubs... Fabulous News... woohoo

Tell me about it, I've had one weird period as well "scratching head" who knows, guess I'm off to round 2 Valentines Day... Hope to hear some more good news soon ladies..
Good Luck

Wantabelly when are you testing???

Wow Scrubs, massive congratulations!!! That's great news!
As for me I am presently having one of the heaviest periods I've had since I was about 16 (I'm 29 now!)
After 6 days of brown spotting she's turned up in a big way! Weirdly, no af pains to go with it though!

Davo think of it as a good clean out and get ready for your BFP to follow soon ;)

I'm only 7 dpo and I have been doing a little experiment with the IC tests I purchased from early-pregnancy-tests.com they are supposed to pick up 10 miu, I took the first test the day after my period ended so i would have a "test" strip to use as a guide and also to see if any evaps were going to show up. I started testing on 1/31 which was 4 dpo, early I know! but I have a bunch and figured "Hey why not?" Anyway, yesterday and today I think I have seen the faintest of faint on the tests but at this point I guess its possible for me to be getting line eye......lol

Thanks Wantabelly, that's a really good way of looking at it!
Feeling hopeful this month and gonna try and keep up with the pma!
FXed for you :hugs:

Thanks Davo! I have been very excited about my cycle up until today for some reason??? My boobs aren't as sore as they had been and I'm starting to feel like I'm out, who knows maybe I just need a nap because I've been rather cranky today :(

No news here, I'm still testing daily and todays test after it dried appeared to have a very faint line but I'm writing it off as an evap :( I don't really have any symptoms to speak of besides the sore breasts....... How are you Davo?

So I can still have my fingers crossed for you then!

I'm ok - just did my first POAS this morning for my CBFM and am looking forward to BDing for this cycle!
Have bought allsorts of bits n pieces for this time round so I'm fully prepared!
Yesterday I bought some of the cough med they go on about on here, baby aspirin and raspberry leaf tea capsules!! Feel like a walking chemist :haha:

You sound prepared! Are you using opk's? I used them this month and was very surprised to see that I didn't ovulate anywhere close to where I thought I had been. I just did another IC with evening urine and there was a light pink line and it was within the 3 minutes, I'm going to test again in the morning and see what happens, I used preseed and instead cups this month along with opk's so we will see. I'm stayin up w/you, let me know how you're getting on hun. When will you be O'ing ?

Hi Davo, Wantabelly, Hopin & Prayin

I hope you three are ok?

Davo, I am wishing you well with your Baby dancing this month! I also realised I didnt ovulate when I thought as well so I tried to BD over the whole week i thought I was Ov'ing. Fingers crossed for you.

Wantabelly, any news?

Hopin & Prayin any news on wierd period?

x

Scrubs........

How are you feeling? Are you having any symptoms or anything?

Attachments

• IMG00357-20110207-0954.jpg
    IMG00357-20110207-0954.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG00364-20110207-1523.jpg
    IMG00364-20110207-1523.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 33
hey Wantabelly, Do I see two lines on those pictures?!!!! :happydance:Congratulations!!!!!:happydance:

I am Ok thank you, I have not felt sick for a day or two but still had cramps every now and then and a bit of yellow/brown discharge. (sorry TMI). I actually have pain in leg too but dont know if that was from a 3 day weekend at Euro Disney the weekend just gone! Just counting down the weeks.

I am still getting light brown discharge but nothing when I wipe sorry TMI! I have felt sick today, really tired, really hungry and cramping again. Got BFN yesterday but did do it early evening.

I am due on the 3rd feb so I am now too scared to test but I really feel pregnant!!! I hate this waiting game!!

Anyone think I still have a chance?
Like you, I'm getting now these brown discharges, but it's not my period! The weird thing is, that my DH and I, want to start to TTC since next month, and this month we used condoms, so I don't know what to think.

Now, what worries me, is that today I went to the doctor because of a flu, and I have faringitis. So he put me a peniciline shot, and prescribed medication for the flu-like synthoms (sp?), and in case I'm expecting, I'm worried it can do any harm... what do you think?? need some advice! Even tho I cant stop sneezing, and my throat sores so bad, I'll try to not take my medication until I'm 100% sure... any thoughts?? :cry:

I am still getting light brown discharge but nothing when I wipe sorry TMI! I have felt sick today, really tired, really hungry and cramping again. Got BFN yesterday but did do it early evening.

I am due on the 3rd feb so I am now too scared to test but I really feel pregnant!!! I hate this waiting game!!

Like you, I'm getting now these brown discharges, but it's not my period! The weird thing is, that my DH and I, want to start to TTC since next month, and this month we used condoms, so I don't know what to think.

Now, what worries me, is that today I went to the doctor because of a flu, and I have faringitis. So he put me a peniciline shot, and prescribed medication for the flu-like synthoms (sp?), and in case I'm expecting, I'm worried it can do any harm... what do you think?? need some advice! Even tho I cant stop sneezing, and my throat sores so bad, I'll try to not take my medication until I'm 100% sure... any thoughts?? :cry:

Hi Pola,

I really hope that you get the answer that you want. I do get brown discharge before my period anyway but the way it was different is that I got it many days before I was due. It may be that you are due your period but condoms are not 100% protection so there is every possibility that you could be. With my first I had an awful cold and felt crap the week before I got a positive test.

Try not to worry about the medicine the doc gave you, I would like to think they know what pregnant women can and can't have so if he gave you something just in case you were pregnant then I'm sure you will be fine. when is your period due? :hugs:

Hi Pola,

I really hope that you get the answer that you want. I do get brown discharge before my period anyway but the way it was different is that I got it many days before I was due. It may be that you are due your period but condoms are not 100% protection so there is every possibility that you could be. With my first I had an awful cold and felt crap the week before I got a positive test.

Try not to worry about the medicine the doc gave you, I would like to think they know what pregnant women can and can't have so if he gave you something just in case you were pregnant then I'm sure you will be fine. when is your period due? :hugs:

Don't laugh, but I'm SO irregular, that I never know for sure... my periods normally are of 55 days, but there can be a month than can be shorter, so, I just don't trust my period ;) that's why my DH and I are still holding for a month, because my gyno sent me to get some tests done...
In case I'm not (which is the most probable thing to happen), the good thing is that I'm writing down the dates I had my period, and I bought a OPK.... If I don't count yesterday as my 1CD, then my last period would be 13 DEC.... weird, isn't it??? :haha:

On saturday, because I wasn't getting my period, and defenitely I was waiting for it so long, I got a preg test, and I got a BFN!!! So let's see what happens... I'll keep you posted!

BTW congrats! I kept on reading the pages and you got a BFP!!!! Nice!!! :happydance:

:thumbup::hugs:Wow Wantabelly + Scrubs...
Massive congratulations to the pair of you ....what a lucky thread this has been!!
Hope you're both well and wishing you a hugely happy and healthy 9 months

Massive congratulations to the pair of you ....what a lucky thread this has been!!

Hey Davo, Thank very much! Here's hoping you have a lucky cycle this month. So far so good but I could do with some more signs...sickness has gone and I felt so sick with my first!!

Keep us posted! x

Hi Pola,

Don't laugh, but I'm SO irregular, that I never know for sure... my periods normally are of 55 days, but there can be a month than can be shorter, so, I just don't trust my period ;) that's why my DH and I are still holding for a month, because my gyno sent me to get some tests done...
In case I'm not (which is the most probable thing to happen), the good thing is that I'm writing down the dates I had my period, and I bought a OPK.... If I don't count yesterday as my 1CD, then my last period would be 13 DEC.... weird, isn't it??? :haha:

On saturday, because I wasn't getting my period, and defenitely I was waiting for it so long, I got a preg test, and I got a BFN!!! So let's see what happens... I'll keep you posted!

BTW congrats! I kept on reading the pages and you got a BFP!!!! Nice!!! :happydance:

Hey, thanks for the congratulations. I have never known anyone have such long cycles, it must be so fustrating and such a long wait for you. I wish you all the luck in the world that you get your BFP soon and that your cycles reduce in length :hugs:

ohhh yes.. they are very frustrating!!! i went to the doc, and I got an ecography... they realized that I have polychistic (sp??!!) ovaries, and that my endometrium is too big, and that it can be 2 things: one, pregnancy, or 2, a hormonal disbalance... the doctor said if 4 days ago I had that brown spotting, it can still mean any of both situations, but I should wait 3 more days, otherwise, I have to take a blood test, because it's too soon to know by an ecography or a hpt....

So im waiting... I stopped having the brown spotting, and I feel a different kind of cramps.. it's very light, and in my pelvic area... sometimes my hips and back hurt.. today at work, i felt dizzy a little bit, and weak if i wouldnt eat...

So by next week I'll have good or bad news... but the good thing, is that, if I get the bad news, my doctor said that i should follow a treatment for 2 months, and then, I would get defenitely knocked up! :)

so, how you doing??? :D

davo!! I've been peeking in and out of here to see how you are doing? Are you all geared up for the big O? I'm excited for you this month, are you trying anything like preseed and instead cups?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->