watery milky CM 1 week til AF....Help?

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
For the past few days I have been having this thin white cm and its a lot. Sometimes it feels like something's clogged down there (*TMI, i know) It's about 7-8 days til my AF. Has anyone every experienced this? Could it be a good sign?

I had this. But I have not had my AF yet. I just thought it was a change to AF coming. It has stopped now. Not much of it. Sorry I can't be of much help. Good luck xx

I've had it on and off for the past week. TMI... Sometimes it gushes and makes me think it's AF but it still hasn't showed. I took a test on CD 32 and it was :bfn:currently on CD 34. My cramping has pretty much stopped. Been really tired, thirsty and have had itchy boobs :shrug:

Thanks ladies for the reply. I guess we are all just waiting to see what all of this means. :shrug: Blessings ladies!

You can have a second estrogen surge mid-way through your luteal phase. This can cause a temp drop and also some watery CM.

You can have a second estrogen surge mid-way through your luteal phase. This can cause a temp drop and also some watery CM.
Would that happen when you're not pregnant, pregnant or can it happen with either?

I think it can happen with either...fertility friend says that mid luteal phase estrogen levels are higher in conception than in non-conception cycles! How many dpo are you?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip.html

Im currently 8dpo and the watery cm continues and now w/ breast tenderness and nauseous. Very sensitive to smells and some back cramps. You would think that I would know what to look for seeing as this could be my 3rd pregnancy:blush: but im clueless:shrug: My last 2 pregnancies I found at 13dpo and 12dpo. And and wait continues....

I think 11 or 12 dpo but I can't say for sure. I'm on CD 35 which is typical for me.
I had lots of CM June 1st-3rd then we BD'd the 4th then lots of cm the 7th-10th. I really don't know if I ovulated in the first set of cm or the 2nd or if I even ovulated at all. But with us only having the 1 pull out mishap and my cycle being screwy, I'd say my chances are slim. All my tests so far have been bfn but I can't shake the feeling that I am pregnant with these symptoms. I've had cramps and increased cm on and off, itchy boobs, migraines, constant nausea, the smell of hotdogs makes me want to puke, mood swings. And sorry, TMI, but like a pulsating feeling in my vag. But I've had some of these symptoms before and not been pregnant. It's so hard not to get my hopes up. All the bfn's are just making me depressed.

A lot of the symptoms that you are having, so am I. But wanting to be preggers is making me notice everything. Im not sure anymore what's new or whats been going on. But this peeing every 2hrs is totally new and I normally only get that when pregnant. Its so emotional and very hard not to get your hopes up. My hopes are up and Im trying to just not over think it until after sunday. Wishing you the best MamaWorld.

Yes, same here with not knowing what's new and what's been going on. One thing that I'm getting that I've never had before unless I was pregnant is pain while nursing my LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->