Watford anyone?

charli87

Chloes Mummy
Reaction score
hey all

well ive only lived here just over a year so haven't really got chance to know many people, not sure where we could meet just wondering if anyone would be up for it before i even try thinking of places lol

:flower:

Hey how werid - I was just going to make a thread about a Watford meet! I know a few of some other ladies from the pregnancy forums are up for it - hence why I was just about to post :)

p.s. I've lived here just over a year too! :)

I think Charli87 should arrange a time and place ;) lol! xx

lol!! oh you do, do you lol!
well im not sure where everyone can get to, somewhere like cassiobury park would be best as we can either walk round it or there is the Cha Cha Cafe with benches outside if the weather is nice or seats inside if its crappy like today lol!

what days are best for people? any particular days that are a no go?

I'm pretty much free everyday :) (Just not the 16th as it's my birthday and I have to do things with OH and LO) :)

I've not been to Cassiobury park yet either!

lol thats cool!

well any day next week is fine but after that tuesdays and thursdays are best for me just im back to work in the evenings and they're the two i wont be working, although i can do other days if need be :)

The one place I LOVE in Harrow........ Miller's and Carter's :D :D

ive never been to harrow, my boss lives there though so i think id stay well clear :haha:

Oooh I may have to persuade OH to go there now!!! Proper fancy a burger! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->