• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wathaahell, small amount of light pink bleeding then nothing!

wishnonstarzz

Reaction score
Tonight at 5pm after i wiped i had very light pink blood... i thought ohhh noo the evil witch is here, i put on a pad and only a very small amount of pink blood came out!! i was convinced that it was AF, but now it has been around 5 hours later.. and nothing!! No bleeding at all, and usually with me when i notice blood on my undies or after wiping AF starts very very shortly after and i am talking minutes later- 1 hour af will be full blown!!!
is this normal? and do use think af will come properly? thanks in advance!

With my first pregnancy I had bled just 1-2 spots at day 1 and few more on day 2 and 3. But, it was bfp for me.
You don't spot before af shows up? If not could be ib.

yesterday i was on CD69 and if i see this kind of light pink blood i usually get my period that day, within minutes - 1 hour later... but i seen that very light pink blood and then till now/today i have no more bleeding at all! and i am now on CD70, so i dont know what is really going on, i havnt got a bfp yet and i havnt had my normal period.

I had the same thing happen to me last night. Still no AF though. This is my first month back on Clomid since I had my daughter, therefore I'm not really sure when AF is due. Before this I hadn't had AF in 10 months. I hope this is really implantation bleeding.

Did you wipe after a bowel movement?

Sometimes blood can be pushed out of the uterus prematurely right before your period is due, while pushing during a bowel movement. Your period won't come right after because it is not scheduled to.

You mention you are on CD70. Do you have PCOS? It could very well be irregular bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"