Waves of Nausea

myfirst

Reaction score
does anyone else get these waves of nausea?

i can be just sitting there and all of the sudden i get hit with them. sometimes when i'm driving for work, i get sick. when i'm sitting and watching tv, i get sick. when i stand up from sitting down i get sick. the nausea lasts for at least 10 minutes then it disappears and i feel fine. this happens to me a few times a day.

anyone else?:wacko:

This sounds pretty much like the morning sickness I am experiencing also. I also get it if I have been standing up for a while.

Oh yes - its hit me pretty hard the last couple of days!!!!!!

Im having friends over tomorrow evening for dinner and im dreading it as a lot of food smells make me feel nauseous

think my morning sickness has kicked in too.. but mines lasting a good 8 hours or so!!! i feel awful can barely eat anything x

Mine seems to come in waves, they just last nearly all day with it getting worse at points! Haven't been sick yet though. It's difficult cause I know we're supposed to eat (difficult in a classroom!) but despite feeling hungry I can't bring myself to eat anything cause I feel so bleugh.

Anyone else getting weird lower stomach pains, kind of like AF but not? And not really painful, just a sensation? I'm quite bloated too, my belly feels bigger already!

yes mine seems to disappear around lunch time then comes back with ten times worse i was sat on the bus on the way home repeatedly saying, " your not gonna be sick, your nearly home dont think about feeling sick" i though id not make it home

Mine starts in the morning, lets up early afternoon and comes back in the evening. I needed to lose a little weight anyway :blush:

I have been feeling sick most of day for the past week. Keep feeling like I might be sick then it eases off. It's not very nice!

Anyone else getting weird lower stomach pains, kind of like AF but not? And not really painful, just a sensation? I'm quite bloated too, my belly feels bigger already!

Yes wannabemamma I have been getting strange sensations in my belly too. Not sore but just a bit uncomfortable. Like wind or something. I feel like I am now feeling every little thing that happens to my body. Worse than the TWW!!!

I know it is weird but its just our bodies getting used to everything and making room for all the changes!

It does reassure me, I'd rather be feeling pants than nothing as I'm such a worrywart!

I was in the same boat up to 15th week and was out of my wits. Severe nausea, projectile vomiting and all time sickness that was sucking me. I wasn't ready to take meds. Thank God, "no to morning sickness tea' did help. This natural herbal tea has no preservatives and safe for my baby and me both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->