*Waves*

Layla

Reaction score
Hey guys

Bored out of my mind (Jase in work) so i thought id pop on to say HI! and see how your all doing?

xx

not to bad thanks hun, how are you and Ella doing?

xx

Hiya hun, how are you? I think you should come back on again.

Miss ya! xxxxxx

not too bad, she's not long gone to sleep though, she's teething :-( its hard work! its about time she got some teeth though. Hows Coby ?

aww teething is hard! Coby is fine, a little monster at night tho, he wakes up at around 2am and wants to play, if we dont take him down stairs he screams the place down and wakes Charlie and Ethan so ew have to give in and come down to play for 2 hours a night lol hopeing he will grow out of it soon!

K x miss you too hun, how are you and Bec?

xx

aww bless him playing in the night, thats sweet, although you probably dont think so hehe.

nope! lol luckly he sleeps for 2 to 3 hours in the day so i get my head down then.

xx

Doing away-usual mundane life Layla. :cry:

You gonna come back? I think you should-we all do :lol:

i will pop in now and again yeah.

Still having probs with my AF/Bleeding, having a scan arranged now to see whats going on, had lots of blood tests taken, got a permant hole in my arm lol.

Still got my consultant appointment on the 29th of this month too, altho its not for babys now, its about treatment for my PCOS and the bleeding.

Baby desire has come back very strong the past few days, but im resisting.

xx

awww hey hun good to see you on for a bit
Hope your ok and Coby aint beein too much of a monster at nite :D

hope to see you around more often soon
xxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for the appointment :hugs:

Thankies :)

So you lot all ready for Xmas!?

xx

Oh damn I missed you!! :(

You should get back here as much as poss babe.......have a lovely Christmas! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->