Way different nausea this time?

SwtlyBlessed

Reaction score
When I was pregnant with my daughter I was sick about three or four times per week throughout the first trimester- it was almost always in the morning, and was accompanied by a sort of light-headed feeling. I've got that again this time, albeit a little less. But wow do I have some all day nausea and food-aversion going on this time. Sometimes I can't even sleep at night because it's so bad.

Anyone else have nausea completely unlike your previous pregnancy(s)? Maybe it's totally normal, I've just not heard from anyone else who's experienced that. When I share about it with family all I ever hear is "oh, must be a boy if it's different from last time."

Mine is definitely different. It feels like I've eaten too much even if I haven't. Then I feel sick in that way.

Mine has been different all 4 times!

First One: I had none! 2nd one: I had a few spells mostly none! (LUCKY I WAS!)

Third one: Sick, TIRED non stop misery! Mostly sick when I eat anything or was hungry... All the time.

This One: SICK, TIRED, Morning sickness, mostly dry heave after I eat anything.

All of mine have been girls... Waiting to see the gender of #4!

I have two girls and both pregnancies were different. My first I felt awful and was sick LOADS but with my 2nd I only felt sick/queasy and was sick the once. x

Iv had 4 babies and now pregnant with my 5th, every pregnancy the sickness has been different for me, started at different times and lasted different amounts etc although I have to say I was much much sicker with my boys, I threw up after everything I ate with my first, and with my second boy I went through 3 weeks of every movement I made I threw up it was horrendous, whereas with my girls I was sick a handful of times but felt nauseous all the time

My sickness has only continued to get worse and worse with each pregnancy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->