Way To Worried...

MarieGx

Proud Mum of One :D<3
Reaction score
I don't know why but i get this horrible feeling that somethings wrong, i have my first scan in 3 days 28th August to see if the baby is there. But i'm so worried that the ultrasound tech will tell me there is no baby there or that something else has gone wrong. I know i shouldn't worry but me i'm the biggest worry wort in my family, so it doesn't help. :(

I know i'm most likely over-reacting and that everything will be fine, but who am i kidding because the first 3 months have the most risk to them, i've not had bleeding and if i've had a pain it's been like a minor prodding pain.

Ahhhhhh... help! :wacko:

Breathe honey! I always was scared and worried right before any of my scans too. I'm sure everything will be alright.

ohhh I could have written this - just try and keep the faith and if its any consolation once you get passed the first tri it does ease a bit - I have another scan today and still very nervous.. xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you both, i've been trying to distract myself since i got the letter through the post. I'm hoping all is well, but like they say if anything goes wrong it happens for a reason. Yeah it's good to know being a worrier isn't just my thing, i hope it does ease off too.

Good luck! I'm sure it will all be fine and you can get on with enjoying your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->