Ways to increase cm??

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
Okay, after doing a lot of research, I am convinced having enough fertile cm is the key to ensuring the little swimmers are reaching the egg. With that being said, has anyone had any experience with actually finding a method to increase cm? It would be very interesting to see what has worked or what everyone is trying and to see how got a bfp!!!

This cycle I am:
Drinking 4+ 12oz water bottles a day
Drinking 8oz of grapefruit juice daily; 16oz week leading up to O
Cutting back on caffeine! :(
And just trying not to stress lol!

Yes & it's what got my both bfp. I do have ewcm but wanted to increase it as with first i was on clomid & that can dry up ewcm. With second bfp i just used same stuff & got bfp. So i took evening primrose capsules from cd1-ovulatin (they recommend you stop at ovulation) so i stop at positive opk, & i used preseed which mimics ewcm & the preseed is what helped me conceive twice. I use it throughout fertile window

The grapefruit is great too so i think if your already drinking that just use the preseed & i know this isn't related to ewcm but following the sperm meets egg plan worked too along with opks

Good luck hun

Yes & it's what got my both bfp. I do have ewcm but wanted to increase it as with first i was on clomid & that can dry up ewcm. With second bfp i just used same stuff & got bfp. So i took evening primrose capsules from cd1-ovulatin (they recommend you stop at ovulation) so i stop at positive opk, & i used preseed which mimics ewcm & the preseed is what helped me conceive twice. I use it throughout fertile window

The grapefruit is great too so i think if your already drinking that just use the preseed & i know this isn't related to ewcm but following the sperm meets egg plan worked too along with opks

Good luck hun

Wow! That's awesome those things worked for you for. I'm really excited now lol. I wanted to try epo this cycle, but I have read mixed things and it scared me. So, instead I opted for the grapefruit juice as I love the stuff, but just never drink it, and I am on my first true cycle since iud and just wanna take the ttc stuff slow. I have no clue if I am ovulating, I don't see why I wouldn't be, so I'm checking cm to watch if it follows the typical pattern. How long had you being trying that method before you got your bfp?

Grapefruit juice is great but what really increased my ewmc was 50mg b6 it worked a treat! I got a bfp 2 months after starting it (sadly mc) but I'm back on it again and before taking it took 6 months to get a bfp and I'm 43 so I'm really pleased I started it:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->