We are officially ttc after last loss. 7dpo today testing till bfp or af.

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
After having what seemed like back to back losses. 1 for sure . We decided to ttc for 1 more baby. I ended up telling him about last loss because I had blood work done for something else and they called about positive hcg on our machine. So when I got home he had heard the message . The bleeding I had was the start of a loss. Numbers went down pretty fast and lines faded quickly. We had a long talk and decided one more baby is ment to be. Also make our family 0f 3 to 4 then be complete. He was so upset I didn't tell him earlier about the pregnancy , told him i would tell him so as i get our next bfp if we do conceive . I've never been more excited to actually be trying as all our babies were a surprise. We've used pullout method since after our son was born 11 years ago. Woohoo baby making time is on!!

Here is 7dpo not seeing much.20190221_102002.jpg 20190221_102002.jpg man quality from these pics stink lol. 20190221_092440.jpg

Good luck.

It took me 6 pregnancies to get my two little superstars, and though each loss was heartbreaking, now I'm sitting with my 4 year old DS and 9 week old DD... totally worth it.

Pretty sure I’m seeing the start of something!! Good luck!! Everything crossed for u :) looking forward to stalking ur tests hehe xxx

I'm really sure I see the start of something to. I didnt even have to in large the picture. Something is catching my eye

Yay! I’ll be following! Good luck!

I’m so glad your back. I followed your last one and was so upset for you! And I see a second line on your test! Fingers crossed it stays there and gets darker!!

Sorry for your previous losses, but I'm seeing a 2nd line on that test! I'll be stalking :coffee:

Good luck.

It took me 6 pregnancies to get my two little superstars, and though each loss was heartbreaking, now I'm sitting with my 4 year old DS and 9 week old DD... totally worth it.
You give me hope it will happen and have healthy pregnancy. Losses take so much out of us all. Thanks for the kind words.

I’m so glad your back. I followed your last one and was so upset for you! And I see a second line on your test! Fingers crossed it stays there and gets darker!!
It's been so tough I just needed so time away to let it sink in some and grieve again. I'm so happy we have decided to ttc.

I saw a shadow but when it dried there was no visible line. So think it was just a evap line . You ladies are the best thanks again if I didn't get time to comment back to everyone thanks so much.

8dpo pm test another shadowy line.
All pics same test dif light.
:dust:

PicsArt_02-22-08.35.04.jpg PicsArt_02-22-08.31.42.jpg PicsArt_02-22-08.27.08.jpg

Doesn’t look like a shadow to me!! I’d say pull out the frer!!

Uhm looks pretty positive to me, I would be tempted to try another pink dye brand and see if it comes back the same. But those tests look like a positives :bfp:

I know they say that you are more fertile after a loss not sure if that's true or not this would be crazy if it happened again so soon. Its 3am so test again later today. These tests are 10miu.

I know they say that you are more fertile after a loss not sure if that's true or not this would be crazy if it happened again so soon. Its 3am so test again later today. These tests are 10miu.
That’s darker! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->