We are on month two of TTC #1

DefoMommy

Reaction score
Praying hard that we can just enjoy it and relax and it'll happen the second try out. Things in my life are going perfect. Mike is up for a promotion this summer that has the potential to make me a SHM and i mite be able to work part time somehow if need be. I'm doing pampered chef now and also own my own dog clothing/blanket/treat business with a few items for babies too. I make those diaper wipe cases with fabric and ribbons on them and tutus for little girls :D

Anyways i'm super hoping to conceive this month, going to try out tonite for our first try at this month :D

wish us lots of luck and baby dust.

I am on 6dpo of our first cycle trying so I might be joining you for cycle 2 if this didn't work.

So FX'ed for you that this is your month!!

lots and lots of :dust:

It's my 2nd cycle, too. It would be great to get my BFP this month, but if not we'll just carry on enjoying BD :)

im in 2nd cycle to, think and use that term losely, im in the 2ww now, according to all the fertility websites i should have ov over the weekend and fortunatly it was my hubbys weekend off, trouble is being my 2nd cycle after the implant removal they havent settled so i dont no when i would count my cycle.

going with the 2ww as fertility friend said my cm was showing signs of being fertile and the ovulation chart said i was oving but my cervical position suggested otherwise??

I'm on cycle #2 as well, on Day 5. Impatience not here yet, but really hoping to be pg....one best friend is pg, one is trying and my husband's cousin's wife (who I'm close to) is also pg....would love to be pg with people I love! (and you guys too! :)

Good luck!

am on Cycle 2 too this month!
Hopefully this will be our month. :)

Baby dusts to all.

Oooh i'm on cycle 2 too, just started charting this month too on FF, should have ovulated last wed ish so maybe on 2ww but according to BBT doesn't look like i have. Most confusing, even though i had EWCM last wed. Hummmmm.

Good luck to all, lets hope for some good news this month!!!!

this is our 14th month, so I'm not exactly in the same boat.
But I wanted to wish you all good luck and baby dust :dust:

Oooh i'm on cycle 2 too, just started charting this month too on FF, should have ovulated last wed ish so maybe on 2ww but according to BBT doesn't look like i have. Most confusing, even though i had EWCM last wed. Hummmmm.

Good luck to all, lets hope for some good news this month!!!!

I've wondered the same thing....can you still ovulate without EWCM? I know I've had EWCM before, but I don't remember if it's been consistent every month (I need to start paying better attention now that we are TTC).

Keeping fx'ed for you!! :happydance:

Yes you can ovulate without EWCM. If you don't have EWCM, you may use preseed around your fertile days.

Hi ladies! It's also my 2nd month TTC. I'm using Preseed....love it! :thumbup:

Is there a UK equivalent of preseed? Not seen anything anywhere..

Hi. We're on month 2 NTNP this month. Last month I had just come off BCP so it was unlikely that we'd get a BFP. So after waiting 35 days for first real AF, we're just about to start trying again. I shall be trying not to get hopes up too much, as two cycles is nothing when you look at how long people have been trying on here.

Cycle #2 ttc also! I'm at 5dpo today, and more optimistic this cycle than last. I think we did everything right, so just have to wait and see if it worked! Btw, we used Pre-seed for the first time this time too. babydust to all you ladies!

My husband and I also started using Pre-Seed last cycle.

Best of luck to all us this cycle!

Is there a UK equivalent of preseed? Not seen anything anywhere..

Roomaloo - You can order preseed from amazon uk or else you can also order Conceive plus which is similar - I have ordered it and gonna try it this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"