We are pregnant with our rainbow!

Radiance

Reaction score
Hi everyone, some of you may already know me.
My youngest and my second son was born sleeping on August 9, 2013.
To my surprise I got two :bfp: this week!!!
:shhh::wohoo:<3

I believe I'm 5.5 weeks pregnant, possibly closer to 6 weeks. We have not had a scan yet, I know this because I had an appointment at 4w postpartum, negative pg test but my lining was back to normal but thicker, two weeks later my lining had doubled!! OB never did another pg test. My husband and I had sex two weeks postpartum, had to be the grief.

My first appointment is on Tuesday (the 8th) the next day is my son's 2 month angelversary. Please keep me in your thoughts!!

Go ahead and share with me <3
Sending :dust:

Congratulations, I was in second tri with you and like most ladies was so devastated for you when I heard your news, I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you x x

Congratulations, I was in second tri with you and like most ladies was so devastated for you when I heard your news, I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you x x

Thank you! Our autopsy results said he was perfect and remarkable, they didn't find anything. Medically that's good news, it was nothing genetic so with this pregnancy it's not too concerning. :thumbup:

I have hope and comfort knowing either way Elijah is with us.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congratulations. You are defiantly in my thoughts xxx

I'm expecting rainbow twins! I'm 6 weeks 1 day! Sorry for what you went through but congrats hoping for sticky babies all around!

So sorry for your loss definatley thinking of you :)

Also congratulations :flow:

Congratulations {hugs} :)

I am expecting my rainbow too after losing my baby boy at 16 weeks gestation in May.

Happy & healthy 9 months to you xx

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you and your family. We are as well pregnant with our rainbow baby. Interestingly enough our scan is Tuesday, the day after our year anniversary. I'll keep you all in my prayers!! Sticky baby dust to all <3

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
Congratulations on your new pregnancy, sending lots of prayers your way that everything will be ok with this pregnancy.

I'm so sorry for your loss...I just couldn't imagine. :/ But big CONGRATULATIONS on the great news! I will definitely keep you in my thoughts, I hope all goes well for you!

Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. But congratulations on your new pregnancy!!

I was in first and second tri with you and was also devastated to hear of your loss! So happy to hear that you're pregnant again!

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy :)

Congratulations x

Epic congrats on your rainbow <3. I'm so sorry for your loss too <3

Thank you all so much :)

Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you and your family. We are as well pregnant with our rainbow baby. Interestingly enough our scan is Tuesday, the day after our year anniversary. I'll keep you all in my prayers!! Sticky baby dust to all <3

I will also keep you in my prayers, Tuesday will be a good day!! :hugs:

I was in first and second tri with you and was also devastated to hear of your loss! So happy to hear that you're pregnant again!

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy :)

Congratulations x

Thank you <3

I'm expecting rainbow twins! I'm 6 weeks 1 day! Sorry for what you went through but congrats hoping for sticky babies all around!

Awhh twins!! How very exciting!

Congratulations {hugs} :)

I am expecting my rainbow too after losing my baby boy at 16 weeks gestation in May.

Happy & healthy 9 months to you xx

We have a lot of rainbow babies in this thread, definitely wishing everyone a healthy and happy pregnancy <3

Sorry for your loss and congrats on the new pregnancy! Also expecting a rainbow :) Sending you massive :hugs2:

Congratulations!! I remember when you lost your beautiful son. Sending you good wishes for this pregnancy xx

I too remember you from 1st & 2nd trimester, Congratulations on your pregnancy! I pray you have a Very happy & very healthy 9months..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->