We changed our plans...

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
...and holy hell am I scared!

We originally planned for me to stop birth control on Oct 12th. My period usually doesn't come until 4 days after and lasts about four to six days. However, we recently decided to book a cruise for Oct 19th...and I just realized I'd be on my period for the first couple days of it! So DH and I sat down and looked at a calendar, and decided to stop birth control next Sunday, which, assuming my math is correct and assuming my body does everything it's supposed to, I should be ovulating on the cruise.

Am I right on the approximate math here?

At any rate, holy hell I can't believe it will be next weekend! I am scared and excited and nervous!

Haha how scary is it when the decision is finally made? I get excited, then I freak out. I feel lots of different emotions each day about it.

This is my first proper 2WW this cycle, and that's a different feeling again.

Best of luck to you :flower:

Just take into consideration you may not get AF as soon as you think. A month later and I'm still waiting.... I wish you luck though! It's very exciting and scary at the same time.

Just take into consideration you may not get AF as soon as you think. A month later and I'm still waiting.... I wish you luck though! It's very exciting and scary at the same time.

Yeah, I'm being optimistic, but I know it might not happen for a while. I've been on birth control for seven years now, so I'm thinking my body might take a while to figure itself out after going off it too. My period actually never became regular (it was always kind of sporatic) before I started birth control, so I'm actually really worried it will take a while to regulate. But I do think it would be really nice if it happened on the cruise!

Yeah, I'm being optimistic, but I know it might not happen for a while. I've been on birth control for seven years now, so I'm thinking my body might take a while to figure itself out after going off it too. My period actually never became regular (it was always kind of sporatic) before I started birth control, so I'm actually really worried it will take a while to regulate. But I do think it would be really nice if it happened on the cruise!

Yes that would be great so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! I've been on BCP so long I don't remember what my periods were like without it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->