We did it!!! What we did differently....

Beth3107

Reaction score
6 months ttc after coming of bcp and we finally got out BFP.
Just praying for everything to go smoothly now :)

We had previously been using opks and preseed.

This cycle we did things differently.

Firstly I took a break from obsessively stalking BnB!
We chucked the OPKs in the bin.
We threw the preseed out.

I started taking pregnacare conception vitamins.
I stopped drinking caffeine (we also don't smoke or drink)
We had a rough idea when I would ovulate based on cycle length but didn't care too much as we were not going to force it. We wanted to go back to having fun.
We went away for a weekend just the two of us and BD... A lot :)

We said we wouldn't do any tests until I was over a week late...... But Aswell as the usual pre period cramps and aches.... I had awful tooth/jaw ache which I suffered with I'm early pregnancy with DD..... And ta da BFP!

Congrats! So glad you were able to go with the spontaneous route when so many of us can't:wacko: It's so great when it all just falls into place like that:thumbup: H&H 9 months to you!

Aw, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

funny when we throw all the tools to help us TTC away, some of us end up getting pregnant that cycle! Thats how it happened for us this time! The months using opk's no such luck. The month of december we decided we weren't going to "try" and only DTD ONCE the entire month..and as you said..TA DA! lol.. CONGRATS to you!

congrats! hope it all goes well for you!

as a sidenote, i was hoping you'd mention something i could do. but im addicted to coca cola lol and CANT STOP CAFFEINE :p dammit.

maybe I'll try a month of no 'trying'!

so happy for you! H&H 9 months!

that's great, congrats!! sometimes its so much better to take away the stress of TTC. Glad it worked out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->