We finally decided to TTC February 2015!!

lomelindi17

Mama to my 8 yr old and expecting #2
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a post since I'm so excited! We just had our 1 year wedding anniversary last month and we decided we are going to start TTC in February! I've only told my mom since we don't want to make it a big deal so I am going to do all my gushing on here.. hehe aren't you guys lucky! :)

We decided on February so I can still get the busy springtime months of work in. I read that the baby's ears start to develop at 4 months pregnant, and my job is really loud with constant engine noise so I will have to stop work pretty early on. Planning on seeing if I can get some other job for the remainder of the time. With some luck hopefully it will happen quickly.

Also hubby has a cruise to do for work in January and I'm going on it with him so I want to be able to have fun, but after that is fair game! Yay!!

Anyone else TTC in Feb? Would love to have some buddies!! :flower:

Last edited:
Just wanted to make a post since I'm so excited! We just had our 1 year wedding anniversary last month and we decided we are going to start TTC in February! I've only told my mom since we don't want to make it a big deal so I am going to do all my gushing on here.. hehe aren't you guys lucky! :)

We decided on February so I can still get the busy springtime months of fishing in (I'm a commercial fisherman). I read that the baby's ears start to develop at 4 months pregnant, and the boat is really loud with constant engine noise so I will have to stop work pretty early on. Planning on seeing if I can get some other job for the remainder of the time. With some luck hopefully it will happen quickly and I'll be able to go back to work for the 2016 fishing season.

Also hubby has a cruise to do for work in January (he's a musician) and I'm going on it with him so I want to be able to have fun, but after that is fair game! Yay!!

Anyone else TTC in Feb? Would love to have some buddies!! :flower:

I'm planning on trying in January. :happydance: Might be a little later though. We shall see. :)
:flower:

I'm planning on trying in January. :happydance: Might be a little later though. We shall see. :)
:flower:

Cool. My hubby might try to get me to ntnp in January on the cruise so I might be with you! :)

Might be a relaxing time and some adult beverages ;) ;) might help the process.
Where is the cruise going if you don't mind me asking?

Im planning on TTC about December but most likely will be in January/February depending on when my cycles return :)

Hi, we will be trying from March. Planning to come off bfp in Jan though. Are you all on birth control? How do you plan to time it?

I just had mine removed today. Dr told me I should be highly fertile but gave me a progesterone shot to see if I will ovulate. He doesn't want me trying until December to ensure my lining is set. :happydance:

I'm coming off pill end of November and ttc straight away so went be much ahead. Can't be many female commercial fisherman out there!

Our daughter will be 1 in Feb and we decided that we will start trying again then. We have a vacation planned for the end of january so if the dates work out i might stop taking my bcp then

Im planning on TTC about December but most likely will be in January/February depending on when my cycles return :)

I am similar to this, coming off the pill at the end if this month and going to ttc Dec/January time depending on how my cycles get back to normal.

we are also trying feb 2015 since dh is finishing school next summer and dd will be 3 in June and we feel like 3.5 years is a good age gap. Looking forward. Nervous aht the pregnancy tho, was rough w DD. Anypne else wtt #2?

Yes we are wtt number 2. I was mega sick the first time so really hoping it will be different next time!

Hi.im new here.me and my husb are ttc,last month was unlucky.i have a question,i noticed my breasts become sore and larger(usualy have small breasts:( ...18th of last month and again 18th this month does it mean im ovulating when it happens or that ovulation finished?breasts are like this till af shows.it always bothered me,really confused.i dont want my post to be too long but i have no one else to talk to.this month im a bit positive we succeeded.my symptoms so far.oh and my cycle is 31 days.

1.12 and 18 feb did the deed.
2. 16 feb alot of discharge like egg white with cramps so bad felt like constipation
3.18 feb feels like insides are tearing apart sex was so sore,my insides hurt like hell.sore breasts started.sorry tmi was very wet when did the deed
4.runny milky discharge,also had it last month(thought it was a preg sign as i never had that kind of discharge before)heartburn wich i almost never get.
5.23 feb noticed more thickish saliva in mouth,constant headache,flu like headache,feeling warm and stuffy nose,feels like im going to get a cold but never did.and sore throat,these all are on and off.bloated,gassy,sorry tmi farting alot and burping, sorry.a bit cramps.one minute cold then hot,also very moody and irritated,low back started hurting still have it now at 27 feb.nose bled once.
6.24 feb breasts feel worse not unusual for me,but whats unusual is armpits hurt under my arms like near ribs, at the sides of my breasts hurt.hungry almost all the time,i usualy eat twice a day have appetite prob for years.
7.25 feb,breasts dont feel sore anymore unusual for me,they always hurt till af comes.still sore under armpits,they are still large and fuller.bad low back pain just feel like im having cramps all over,back and front.
8.26 feb woke up with af like cramps,before i didnt wake up having cramps,first morning i wake up to having it.usualy was in the day.and feels on and off.burning empty feeling in stomach,like its about to make those noises.hot flashes.very uncomfortably pain or cramps in hips mostly left hip still have it.unusual for me.feeling really crampy,got a sudden sharp pinch low left pelvis near bone or on not sure,weird for me its on and off.feeling wet or damp down there but when i check theres nothing,its dry.also unuasual for me.unless its cm.
9.27 feb still have cramps constant,felt a shooting pain in vagina,not deep inside like just behing it.back and hip still hurt,constant pinching sometimes really intens in lower left side near ovary and lower middle,really low,dont know how to describe it but ill feel it there then ill feel it on right side then middle,so confusing,one secound i feel it sharp then one secound nothing then again on and off.also feeling bloated past few days.i just dont feel myself.sorry that this is so long please bare with me.anyone felt these and were preg.im 4 days before af starts.if i ovulated 18th then id be 9dpo.also my legs and feet are achy,weird feeling unusaul for me,and also on and off ear pain and buzzing sound on and off in my head or ears cant really tell where.my whole body just feels crampy and achy like i did a marothon.didnt have this last month so im hoping its good signs.pls ladies i have no one else to talk to and feel emotional just want someone to talk to.:)thanks in advance.hope to hear from you ladies soon.good luck and baby dust to all who are ttc:flower:

Hi.im new here.me and my husb are ttc,last month was unlucky.i have a question,i noticed my breasts become sore and larger(usualy have small breasts:( ...18th of last month and again 18th this month does it mean im ovulating when it happens or that ovulation finished?breasts are like this till af shows.it always bothered me,really confused.i dont want my post to be too long but i have no one else to talk to.this month im a bit positive we succeeded.my symptoms so far.oh and my cycle is 31 days.

1.12 and 18 feb did the deed.
2. 16 feb alot of discharge like egg white with cramps so bad felt like constipation
3.18 feb feels like insides are tearing apart sex was so sore,my insides hurt like hell.sore breasts started.sorry tmi was very wet when did the deed
4.runny milky discharge,also had it last month(thought it was a preg sign as i never had that kind of discharge before)heartburn wich i almost never get.
5.23 feb noticed more thickish saliva in mouth,constant headache,flu like headache,feeling warm and stuffy nose,feels like im going to get a cold but never did.and sore throat,these all are on and off.bloated,gassy,sorry tmi farting alot and burping, sorry.a bit cramps.one minute cold then hot,also very moody and irritated,low back started hurting still have it now at 27 feb.nose bled once.
6.24 feb breasts feel worse not unusual for me,but whats unusual is armpits hurt under my arms like near ribs, at the sides of my breasts hurt.hungry almost all the time,i usualy eat twice a day have appetite prob for years.
7.25 feb,breasts dont feel sore anymore unusual for me,they always hurt till af comes.still sore under armpits,they are still large and fuller.bad low back pain just feel like im having cramps all over,back and front.
8.26 feb woke up with af like cramps,before i didnt wake up having cramps,first morning i wake up to having it.usualy was in the day.and feels on and off.burning empty feeling in stomach,like its about to make those noises.hot flashes.very uncomfortably pain or cramps in hips mostly left hip still have it.unusual for me.feeling really crampy,got a sudden sharp pinch low left pelvis near bone or on not sure,weird for me its on and off.feeling wet or damp down there but when i check theres nothing,its dry.also unuasual for me.unless its cm.
9.27 feb still have cramps constant,felt a shooting pain in vagina,not deep inside like just behing it.back and hip still hurt,constant pinching sometimes really intens in lower left side near ovary and lower middle,really low,dont know how to describe it but ill feel it there then ill feel it on right side then middle,so confusing,one secound i feel it sharp then one secound nothing then again on and off.also feeling bloated past few days.i just dont feel myself.sorry that this is so long please bare with me.anyone felt these and were preg.im 4 days before af starts.if i ovulated 18th then id be 9dpo.also my legs and feet are achy,weird feeling unusaul for me,and also on and off ear pain and buzzing sound on and off in my head or ears cant really tell where.my whole body just feels crampy and achy like i did a marothon.didnt have this last month so im hoping its good signs.pls ladies i have no one else to talk to and feel emotional just want someone to talk to.:)thanks in advance.hope to hear from you ladies soon.good luck and baby dust to all who are ttc:flower:

Just an update - stil in shock,got my bfp on saterday 3 days before af due.4 positive tests,one was clear blue digital that said pregnant 1-2.soooo excited couldnt believe it but before the tests i just knew i was pregnant.dont have morning sickness yet.just hungry all the time.anyway good luck to all who are ttc,baby dust to all. :) went off birth control pill end november got pregnant feb.so you can get preg quickly after leaving bcp.

Just an update - stil in shock,got my bfp on saterday 3 days before af due.4 positive tests,one was clear blue digital that said pregnant 1-2.soooo excited couldnt believe it but before the tests i just knew i was pregnant.dont have morning sickness yet.just hungry all the time.anyway good luck to all who are ttc,baby dust to all. :) went off birth control pill end november got pregnant feb.so you can get preg quickly after leaving bcp.

Congrats!!!:hugs:

thanks :) still cant believe it...my 4th pregnancy,sadly one of them didnt make it,lost baby at 8weeks more than 2 years ago.just really tired all the time,better than morning sickness.hehe and im eating way too much.but i dont mind.have a wonderful day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->