We had our 20 week scan yesterday...

Thanks everyone!

When people show their pics and ask if anyone can guess the gender by looking at the nub, I never really know what I'm supposed to be looking for, :shrug: so I'm so glad our sonographer made the pic of his bits as plain as plain can be!! :haha:

Our 12 week pics were pretty rubbish, as my bladder wasn't full enough, and also, being a bigger lady, they struggled to get a good pic, so I was really chuffed with the quality they managed to get this time.

Hayley x, I see you too are Northants - whereabouts are you? We're in Higham Ferrers.

I have been very pleased with Kettering so far - everyone has been lovely, and I think we are very lucky about the number of pics we get, and all for a voluntary donation! :thumbup: I see others on here have to pay silly amounts of money for just a few pics at their hospitals.

Anyway, I've waffled on again. :blush:

Lucy x

I live in Earls Barton :) Near Northampton. I go to Northampton hospital and its £4 a pic, so much difference between the 2 hospitals. And my pics with my son were rubbish both times, luckily so far I've had pretty good pics :)

xxx

I live in Earls Barton :) Near Northampton. I go to Northampton hospital and its £4 a pic, so much difference between the 2 hospitals. And my pics with my son were rubbish both times, luckily so far I've had pretty good pics :)

xxx

Gosh - I can't believe there is such a difference between the two hospitals. I know Kettering tends to get a lot of bad press, but (touch wood) so far so good. All the best for your pregnancy x

lol awesome. just showed my other half (he's not very good at this kinda thing) but his eyes went wide n he said 'yep, thats a boy' lol
congrats:)
2 weeks till mine, i cannot wait!!!

Hee hee!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back