We have a baby!

rosegarden620

Reaction score
We have a baby!!! Heart rate of 152bpm! I'm 7 weeks 2 days (spot on with my days) and it looks like this was the fruit of our wed loins () as it was within the first 5 days of our secret wedding! Official due date is April 21! NOW its real ! DH was fist pumping during the ultrasound. I was a little nervous but I'm now happy and relaxed.

Im going to announce I think. I really wanted to wait until I heard a heartbeat to tell the social media world, i.e distant relatives and old friends turned acquaintances (our close peeps already know)... I keep hesitating bc it won't be undone....it can't be undone. But its not going to change anything....so I think tonights the night.

Oh, as miserable as I feel physically....I'm so happy.
It's crazy that one little baby embryo is making me so sick. I told DH "there's gotta be two in there!" Haha....but nope....this is just a more intense singleton pregnancy!

May I present.... Baby Valentin.
:happydance:

Attachments

• 10593080_10203983134911206_6067013044060042799_n.jpg
    10593080_10203983134911206_6067013044060042799_n.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 43
Congrats! Great scan pics and heart rate!!!

Aww congrats hun! Good luck telling everyone, I'm sure they'll be just as over the moon as you are. Have a healthy and happy nine months x

:happydance: Congrats!!!

Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, what is your CM like? If I am in fact pregnant I'd also be exactly 7+2 today, same due date!
The only things making me think I may not be is that I had light bleeding on CD27&28 (typical 30-32 day cycles) and then increasing symptoms. Keep getting BFNs but just don't believe them this time??
Been having stringy, glob-like CM for about 3 weeks now???

:happydance: Congrats!!!

Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, what is your CM like? If I am in fact pregnant I'd also be exactly 7+2 today, same due date!
The only things making me think I may not be is that I had light bleeding on CD27&28 (typical 30-32 day cycles) and then increasing symptoms. Keep getting BFNs but just don't believe them this time??
Been having stringy, glob-like CM for about 3 weeks now???

Hi!!!
Ok, well my CM is more often times then not very blobby and thick, the kind that hangs and you have to really wipe yourself well to get rid of it. Its thick, yellowish/tan in color, smells weird to me (i can smell it from just sitting there - dh can' though....hm...) comes out in clumps, and sometimes its more ewcm but still thick.

Hope that helps!

Yay! Congrats! We're officially telling our families next week at our scan at 7w2d as long as everything looks good. So excited for you!

We have a baby!!! Heart rate of 152bpm! I'm 7 weeks 2 days (spot on with my days) and it looks like this was the fruit of our wed loins () as it was within the first 5 days of our secret wedding! Official due date is April 21! NOW its real ! DH was fist pumping during the ultrasound. I was a little nervous but I'm now happy and relaxed.

Im going to announce I think. I really wanted to wait until I heard a heartbeat to tell the social media world, i.e distant relatives and old friends turned acquaintances (our close peeps already know)... I keep hesitating bc it won't be undone....it can't be undone. But its not going to change anything....so I think tonights the night.

Oh, as miserable as I feel physically....I'm so happy.
It's crazy that one little baby embryo is making me so sick. I told DH
"there's gotta be two in there!" Haha....but nope....this is just a more intense singleton pregnancy!

May I present.... Baby Valentin.
:happydance:

Congrats! I go on the 23rd when I make 8 weeks and I cannot wait. 18 days to go!! Awesome pics!

Thanks guys!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"