we have names!!

newmama

Reaction score
finally!! :happydance::happydance:

for a boy, nathan (nate) kai. we both prefer nate, but i dont want to give him a shortened first name -- if that makes sense??

for a girl, kaia emily. we are trying to decide on the spelling of "kaia"... so advice/comments/suggestions welcome :)

Kaia
Kya
Kaiya
Kaya
Kiya
Kyah
Kaiah
Kayah
Kaiyah

lol i think thats all the variations.
lovely names by the way xx

thanks ladies!!

i'm resigned to the fact that everyone will spell her name wrong forever, lol. but the same thing always happens to me, and i live with it just fine. i prefer the "kaia" spelling as well... i think it looks the prettiest.

loolabear ~ my OH suggested perhaps "kiah" and i have also seen "kaija" ... so many choices!

Nice names:thumbup:
I agree with giving a full name and using the NN at will - useful in the adult world.

nice names :D like i said people will probably always get kaia wrong but its different :D

Nice names:thumbup:
I agree with giving a full name and using the NN at will - useful in the adult world.

thanks cedarwood, that's what i was thinking....i wanted him to have options as an adult.

nice names :D like i said people will probably always get kaia wrong but its different :D

yeah, i'm sure they will! but, oh well :) it happens to me ALL the time, as my name has about 100 alternate spellings also... it's annoying, but i survive and so will she :baby:

wow how weird is this! my lil boy is called Kye Nathaniel!!! lovely names!!! xx

I love the name Kaiya <--- And this is my fave spelling!

kyesmummy -- I LOVE IT!! :D

thanks rubyrainbows :) we will wait to see if it's a girl, and then decide on a final spelling... there are so many choices

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->