We have WTT Blinkies...

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Thanks to the ever so talented Rafwife we now have some WTT blinkies!!

I also checked the thread where we had a poll to what 'team name' we could be- I saw Team Patience had the most votes, so she has also made one of these too!

Here is a link to her post

https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkie...-angel-mummies-due-dates-lots-more-150-a.html

To use one of these:
Find the blinkie you like, right click to get the code from the option 'Properties', then in your user CP click on edit Signature option. Then where you edit the sig, add the code between and [/ IMG]

Would like to say a big Thankyou to Rafwife for making these, they are lovely and so appreciated!

xx

I can't get it to work!! Which code do you mean??

I shouldn't have had that glas of wine at lunch!!

xx

To get the code, go on the thread and pick the blinkie you want. Then right click and there is an option called properties. Click on this and the top propertie is 'Location:' copy the code from there. Hope this helps x

Mine doesn't have a location, it has an address which I've tried and can't get it to work

:o(

x

You have got it right just as
 IMG] after it x

I am not sure hun as the link is there and when i click on it it takes me to the blinkie!
Perhaps make a thread in testing area and see if anyone can help you x

you need to remove the space in [/ img] :)

It still doesn't work. It might be something to do with being on my work PC, I'll try when I get home and if no doing, I'll post something on the help section.

Thanks for your help ladies.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"