We Love Chart Stalking

Tallmom2b

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! :flower:

Just thought it would be great to start a fresh chart stalking thread! Whether you're waiting to O or in the TWW, this is a great place to come and get your chart stalked! :happydance:

:dust:

:yipee:OUR TTC CHARTS:yipee:

ashknowsbest
isittoolate
LilyV
:blue::bfp: Lisa92881:bfp::blue:
mammag
:bfp:rmsh1:bfp:
scerena
:bfp:sharn:bfp:
smooch
:bfp:stinas:bfp:
Tallmom2b
:bfp:tekkitten:bfp:

I'm IN!! Chart is in my Siggy!!!

mammag - looks like you O'ed! 2 more days and you'll have crosshairs! Yay!

I'm really psyched for this new thread!!

mammag- it does look like you have o'd! :happydance:

I am still in the learning stages of charting, so count me in!

Thank You, Thank You ((takes a bow)) So happy to be in my 2ww.

Im in!
Drama Free....ADULT Charters! lol

mammag - Hiiii long time no see!!!!!! YAY for TWW!!

Ladies - I just bought those wondofo OPK's.......can I just pee on them or I have to do the cup thing?

Lol, well I'm pretty dramaliscious, lol. I'm totally j/k.

I use a cup for mine, got my positive yesterday and today, will post a pic for your reference.

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0049.jpg

Beautiful :) But keep in mind, my OPK's tend to be way darker than most peoples, so your may not get quite that dark.

mamag - Dramalicious! lol Thanks for the reference! I usually just use the Clear Blue Digital smiley OPKs, but decided to buy more of them and wondofos because im tired of spending $$ on digis i use up to 3 a day before getting my smiley sometimes...i used 3 boxes last cycle...thats not normal lol
I dont know if I can do the whole cup thing. Can I still pee on the stick? Isnt it the same thing? lol

Ash - HI mean girl! haha

Tallmom - Are you going to post all our links to charts on first page?

Hi girls! Stinas invited me, hope it's ok if I continue to chart stalk even though I have my BFP. :blush: And of course, I appreciate the new, drama-free, vibe that this thread has going on!

Stinas - Yeah sorry you need to pee in a cup. LOL. It needs to be dipped for like 5 sec so peeing on it won't work. I just use those disposable dixie cups and toss them after.

This has been a funny day I must say and I think I'm going to start charting tomorrow. I know I'm crazy and I shouldn't do that but I want to.

Aw Ash that comment just made me tear up. (Good God I'm a sappy mess lately! LOL :dohh:) I'm happy you girls will still have me. I've commented in a few 1st tri threads but I don't feel like I have any friends there, I'd rather hang around here.

YAY Lisa!!!
I think you deserve to be here! We need at least one BFP chicka here for inspiration...especially since you have had crazy cycles and been through it all just like most of us.

Ash - yes...please chart lol.....im telling you...i look at your chart like wtf AF came for her...then im like duh.......you would think i would remember that you skipped this charting cycle...but noooo i still look lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->