We made front page in the newspaper! - *inc pics* UPDATED WITH LINK

I think the newspaper in question should have contacted you first to see if it was ok to do a front page issue about it. I'm not sure i would have been to thrilled walking in to a shop to see that, but at least it was well toned.

We have no problems with it, its not our story its Jessica's.

People are contacting us because of her, not because they wanna talk to me and matt, its because they want to know what happened to her. As her Mother I'm more than happy to tell her story and make more people aware that things can still go wrong even with the perfect pregnancy.

Its so sad and thats why its made front page i feel for both of you and my heart breaks for you she is so beautiful hun ,

Stand proud when you see yourself in the paper :hugs::hugs:

We have no problems with it, its not our story its Jessica's.

People are contacting us because of her, not because they wanna talk to me and matt, its because they want to know what happened to her. As her Mother I'm more than happy to tell her story and make more people aware that things can still go wrong even with the perfect pregnancy.

you do what best for you and its good that you can talk about it i think :hugs:

Urgh thats so freaky!! I remember being in papers around here when my sister died but there were people phoning for photos etc so we obv knew... :hugs:

It was very well written! You have probably touched many other families hearts with this story! I'm sure there are women out there reading it feeling a bit better to know there is someone else out there dealing with the same thing.

I'm so sorry you and Matt lost Jessica. She is so beautiful and I cannot imagine the pain you must feel. But, I am so glad that she was front page and now so many people know her. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your and matt's loss hun *hugs*.. RIP Jessica x

Your two VERY brave people!!
What a nice tribute to your daughter!
:hugs:
xx

Once again I'm so sorry for your loss...it's good to see that Jessica's story will be heard and most definitely remembered by many people.

:cry:

Hope you can get some answers hun. Also, it would have been nice if they warned you it would be front page news! I bet you got a shock when you seen the paper!

Im glad so many people will now know Jessicas story. Hope you get some answers soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->