• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

We made the trimesters pass quickly!

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I found out I was pregnant on the 5th and it's dragging already.

What can we do to make it go by faster?! I have my first midwife appointment on the 16th so I'm looking forward to that. Before I knew I was pregnant time went by so fast I didn't know where my days were going!

Oh boy :coffee:

I think the first tri always seems to drag because all we do is worry :haha:

Maybe we could use this thread to chat and speed up the first tri? :winkwink:

:sleep:

Set yourself something new to do/mini tasks each day, for instance, read a new book, make something, go somewhere you've wanted to visit, clean something you've been meaning too etc etc.

The days will soon pass then :) xx

I love the idea of reading and making something, I loved the fifty shades of grey books (typed boobs :blush:) so I'll have to get some more like that to pass the time! I'm on here everyday so there's no shutting me up ;) :haha: x

IM looking forward to getting to the 12 week mark, then I can start heading out and stocking up on things such as nappies, wipes etc, I love that part :happydance:

Aww I know I can't wait, ASDA had a huge baby clothes sale on and it was so hard not to pick anything up! I ordered a sonoline doppler today to keep me reassured before the scan :D x

I love the asda baby event, you can get some great items :thumbup:

Can I be cheeky and ask we're you ordered the doppler from? I'm looking into one of these, but think il wait a week or so yet :flower:

I love the baby events too! If you keep an eye out for co-op they do buggies pure wetwipes buy one get two free. When I was pregnant with my daughter I would pick up two packs for the price of 6! Bargain!

I love my Sonoline! I heard this bubbas heartbeat when I was 8+1. I had a listen today and it was so clear! Xx

I got mine from Amazon and it comes with the gel too but they are much cheaper on Ebay, if I was able to use my account I'd of got mine from there. Sods law :haha:

I'm going to try so hard not to buy anything until the 20 week scan though. I got a newborn set for my son and he was too big for it when he was born lol.

I love the baby events too! If you keep an eye out for co-op they do buggies pure wetwipes buy one get two free. When I was pregnant with my daughter I would pick up two packs for the price of 6! Bargain!

I love my Sonoline! I heard this bubbas heartbeat when I was 8+1. I had a listen today and it was so clear! Xx

Did you have to go quite far down to find it? x

Yeah, I found it really low down, literally just above my knicker line.

Xx

I think mine was £41 odd, but listening to the heartbeat I think it's definitely worth it. I had one of those cheapy ones with my son that didn't work until around 16-17 weeks.

I think mine was £41 odd, but listening to the heartbeat I think it's definitely worth it. I had one of those cheapy ones with my son that didn't work until around 16-17 weeks.

I'm gonna go and sweet talk hubby I think :blush:

I'm the opposite, I want this pregnancy to try and last as long as possible as it's probably our last one :( but just give yourself little things to countdown to, maybe book a reassurance scan if you want to see bubs before your dating scan?

Hi ladies, joining in! I hate how slow time is moving right now too!!!
I really want a Doppler, but my DH said it is a bad idea because if I can't find the HB for some reason one day I will panic! Which is very true, lol I would probably make him drive me straight to the ER so the dr can find the HB! So, as much as I want one it does scare me that I will have trouble finding the HB which will cause unnesesary panic. Anyone have a similar situation happen? How did you deal?

How do I go around getting a private scan?

I worry every day, I know that because the bean is so tiny I probably won't find a heartbeat but I'm going to give it a try :) x

I just really can't wait to get to 13weeks. It drags so much some times

If you go on to google and type in private scans in whichever area you want, they'll come up, that's how I found mine last time :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"