we need hugs

Marie000

Reaction score
yes, the whole family needs a hug right now.

Poor little Ariane had her vaccination this morning. She was okay for a few hours but now has a fever. To make things worst, she is teething and hurt herself on the gum and started bleeding. It stopped bleeding, but she is still in pain. The only reason she's not screaming right now is because she has a boob in her mouth.

On top of that, me and OH are super stressed and depressed. OH suddenly lost his job on Monday and we are in huge financial trouble. There is a real possibility we will lose our house and possibly go bankrupt is he doesn't find something really, really fast. :cry:

:hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hugs:

Sending my thoughts and prayers. I hope things look up for ya'll quickly
:flower:
:hugs:

Thanks everyone.

Ariane's pain eventually went away. She had milk, dinner, more milk and then went to bed. After about half an hour of being in bed, we heard sounds coming from her room. It sounded like gasping or something. OH said "she's having trouble breathing!!" and we ran upstairs in a panic, preparing for the worst. Turns out she had just pooped.

She's back upstairs with daddy going back to sleep.

And hopefully this day will end, eventually. :wacko:

I will keep you posted about OH's job. Hopefully we'll hear back from someone soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"