We set a date! March 1st 2016!!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I am so excited and absolutely terrified at the same time. My oh and I had an in depth conversation last night, and have come to an agreement to start TTC in March of 2016. That's the day my implant will be removed. I am so happy, but now that we have set a date I'm freaking out! We have a 14 month old DS. It took us 3 months to conceive him, I came off the implant in October and found out in January. I'm worried about getting financially stable, and the extra stress and less attention my DS will get.

I know now why they say you are truly never ready to have a baby. We cure let live with my mother, so we need to have the conversation about living here with another baby, if not, we will need to move out before baby is born. I am so nervous!

Anyone else??

Hello! Congratulations on setting a date! I'm starting ttc in Jan, so you won't be far behind me :)

I also freaked out as soon as my Dp agreed! Which was strange since I wanted it so so much! It must be a normal response lol My way of looking at it is that everything always falls into place :flower:

Congrats on setting a date!
I'm March too, unless my cycles don't cooperate with me, in which case it'll be April. I still have days when I freak out a little, but I'm looking forward to it :)

Congratulations! We're hoping for March too, am waiting for an op so until that we've got to wait :cry: but really hoping that's done by Feb so we can crack on!

We first started talking about it all back in the summer and even though I wanted another baby I was really scared about it (think especially when you've done it once so you know what life with a newborn is really like!) I got to the stage where I couldn't wait to be pregnant again but wasn't looking forward to a newborn. But now I'm so broody I just want a baby NOW. I think that's partly cos DS is about to turn 2 and I keep thinking back to "this time two years ago" etc and those first magical days!

Good luck talking to your Mum and/or finding a new home! xx

When it rains it pours. I'm pretty sure I just lost my job today, so don't know how that will work with TTC In march... I work at my sons daycare, and my boss pulled me in to tell me that the IRS drained her bank acct, and my paycheck I just cashed is going to bounce.. I don't know how she will recover for that. I'm at a loss for words.. We were just getting comfortable financially, and now we have to worry about being able to pay bills again.

Things never go right for me!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: really hope things come right for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->