We should all have a little pma!!

Wantabean

mumma with a new surprise
Reaction score

I have decided that i need a buddy who has been through similar situation as me but still has a pma!

Today i found out that i had mcd for the 5th time so needing some friends who have been there. Have a very thick lining in uterus and am thinking i am getting ready 2 ov again :happydance: Also got told that my uterus is reversed. Now does anyone know what the heck that means?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all

Kirstie
xxx

Hi - not in the same position as you and have only had 1 mc but I did find a great link which might be handy:

https://www.womens-health.co.uk/retrover.asp

Hope you find a fab buddy - yey to PMA!! :)

hx

Hi - not in the same position as you and have only had 1 mc but I did find a great link which might be handy:

https://www.womens-health.co.uk/retrover.asp

Hope you find a fab buddy - yey to PMA!! :)

hx
Hi :wave:
Thank you for dropping by and for the link.
All the best and lots of :dust:
xxx

Hi
I've also had 5 mc's, 2 were about 12 years ago, I then had my daughter who is now ten, I am now ttc with my new husband and we tried for 2 years with no luck then got pregnant and mc'd 3 times in 6 months at the beginning of last year, we then had to stop while I had recurrent miscarriage tests done and a polyp removed (they found it on the scan for the last mc, had to wait 6 months for the op and it had gone by the time they did the op??????)
This is now the first month back ttc so I am full of pma (at least for the next 2 weeks until af is due lol)
I dont know much about a reversed uterus, I have read that it can make it more difficult to see anything on an early scan but not that it causes any other problems.
Have you had tests for recurrent mc?

i read your post and it made me smile :)

Thanks xxx

Dixeloo... Hi :wave:
They have finally send my recommendation so should find out soon :happydance: so are you charting , using anything? where in your cycle are you? wow lots of questions sorry lol :dust: 4 u!
xxKirstiexx

Mika.....hi :wave:
Not fanc joining us ? :) :dust: 4 u also
xxKirstiexx

Hi Wantabean :hi:
Glad your going to finally get some answers and fingers crossed it will be something obvious and easy to fix.:dust:
They didnt find anything with my tests so they have put me on baby aspirin and as soon as I get a :bfp: I've got to start progesterone pessaries and back to see the consultant in May if it doesnt work, but hopefully there will be no need :thumbup:
I'm in the middle of my cycle at the minute (dh's favourite time, lots of babybumping whether he's been good or not :rofl:)
Not temping or using opk's, tried it all over the last 3 years and luckily everything is pretty much regular so just lots of :sex: legs in the air (very ladylike :rofl:) and hope we get lucky!
Love and :dust:
Lucie

Lucie.... why baby asprin? progesterone? Is that what makes them stick? sorry for being a thicko lol i am now officially on cd1!! glad i am back in the game.
So i think we both should catch our sticky eggys coz we both deserve them :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
xxx

Baby aspirin is to thin the blood slightly incase its forming tiny bloodclots which can cause a mc.
Progesterone is to keep my hormone levels high.
Its what they prescribe if they cant find any reason for the mc's and it helps in a lot of cases so thats good enough for me O:)
I caught with my daughter straight after my 2nd mc didnt even have an af in between so lots of :dust: and fingers crossed you'll be super lucky this month and we'll both be celebrating our :bfp: 's soon
Love and :dust:
Lucie

the last mc i got pg a mnth after the 1 b4 so keeping fingers crossed for that to happen agai. at least they are on the case!! i prefer the month march anyway lol xxxxx

Hi hun

Ive had alot of losse's also, ectopic, miscarriages and lost my little boy to Patau Syndrome 2 weeks ago... also i have a rectroverted uterus not sure if thats the same thing??... mine tilts backwards, i beleive it doesnt make any difference except as someone else said, when i have early scans they go internal cuse its hard to view.

Hope that helps and im sorry for your losses xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"