we think doctor "forgot" to refer us...

daisyboo

Pregnant with no.1
Reaction score
and am quite upset about.

We went to see our doctor 2 weeks ago yesterday and after 2 sets of test for h and i and she decided to refer us to a FS.

I kept telling H that it would probably take awhile for us to hear anything, but surprisingly he was a bit impatient and i suppose he is psychic now, as they could not see on our notes anything about the referral!!

This doctor was not in today, but they were leaving her a message to contact us.

I'm just praying that she did and we haven't wasted 2 weeks thinking a letter was going to come.
:cry:

This happened to us - i contacted doc on 16th March and had to contact her again 2nd April and get her to fax a letter there and then and got the clinic to confirm they had it! Totally understand what you are going through - keep chasing it!

oh! im sorry for you but glad were not the only ones!

i don't even know what clinic it'll be, would it be at the hospital that i went to have my bloods done?

xx

Ahh hun i'm sorry.
I know when we got referred we were told it takes about 4 weeks to hear back and it did - then another couple of months for our appt.
Hope you hear back soon :hugs:

Hey honey

I was 'referred' over 3 and a half weeks ago .. still waiting to hear something ...........................................

Dr can be VERY slow

:grr: :grr:

This happened to me as well, I chased the consultants secretary and she chased my surgery as did I and got the paperwork faxed through, the secretary then squeezed me in for an appointment a couple of weeks later.

cheers ladies, h will call again tomorrow to chase them, he is so much calmer and polite about these things, i'd just bite their heads off!

If you have a look at your local hospital on the web - it will tell you where your local assisted conception unit is - my local hospital did my bloods but they don't do fertility there so we had to go another 5 miles out x

Happened to us. It sometimes takes awhile for the paperwork to get onto the system. You have been referred to a different department, most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"