we told our kids that we are having a baby

lilmomof3

pregnant with #4
Reaction score
well ladies i couldnt keep the secret from my kids no more, i know they have wanted this for a long time and latly my kids have been acting up very bad and giving me a hard time not helping me clean and what not so i talked to hubby and said we should tell them cuz i know they will understand and they would help mommy out a lot more, i know my son new somthing was going on with mommy i just told him mommy was full of poop and thats why i have a bigger belly lol ... well we told them and they all started to scream in happiness... we told them it has to be a secret and we explaind to them somtimes babys go to heaven early and we told them we do not think that somthing will happen and we all have to be very happy and postive for this and think postive they are so happy we told them not to tell anyone,. they are pretty good at secrets well a lot better than me.. lol.. i just had to my kids are my best friends i love them to death. i couldnt keep this from them.. wow i have the biggest smile on my face.. my son started laughing and said mommy you told me you had poop in your belly and thats why your fat , hes like you lied to me.. i told him mommy coulndnt tell him just yet it was a secret but hes happy they all cant wait and they hope it goes good they said they will help mommy and be a lot better

I glad they were excited to hear the news. We told our 3 the begining of the week and my oldest started jumping up and down he was so excited! Now they like to kiss my belly before bed.

We told ours too, right away. My 2 year old doesn't get it though; she thinks that I am eating too much :)

My 2.5 year old niece knew before we did, she kept pointing to my belly saying 'aunty has baby in her tummy....2 babies!' Lol, she was right about the first part...not sure about the second yet though!

Mine keeps telling me that I am crazy because "only food goes in your belly"! She even brought me her baby doll and an apple and asked me if I knew the difference! lol

Oh cute story! ty for sharing. I have a whole gang here and they are all excited in different ways. DD is the most happy by far about perhaps having a baby sister.

Mine keeps telling me that I am crazy because "only food goes in your belly"! She even brought me her baby doll and an apple and asked me if I knew the difference! lol

:rofl: Awww youve gotta love kids

Helen hun im really glad telling them went well........i cant wait to tell mine :cloud9:

I hope they're as pleased as yours were xxxx

awww so glad they are happy its the main thing :::::)

thank you everyone, its funny about your neice knowing b4 u cuz my one dd micah about 2 weeks after we knew she would rub my belly and say mommy theres a baby in there i just laughed it off and i know she never heard us talk about it so there was no way she new... now she is the one who sticks to me the most to.. all morning she wanted to rub it.. like she new already i love it. it made me so happy to tell them

I told my almost 3 year old son and he told me he wants to have a big brother, I told him I didn't think that would happen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->