we went swimming :)

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by leoniebabey, Jan 31, 2011.

1. leoniebabey

leoniebabey mam of 2 boys

Last time i look LO swimming he was only about 3 months so didnt know what he'd make of it. He was sqealling with excitement before we even got in the pool! We had the whole baby pool to ourselves and he loved it was giggling his head off and being dead cute.

think im going to start going regular

here he is :
    https://i51.tinypic.com/59woev.jpg

2. ~RedLily~

~RedLily~ Well-Known Member

Aww he looks so cute!
    Glad you had a good time

3. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

Aww, cookie monster! What a cute swimsuit! Glad you guys had a nice time! :flower:

4. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Awww how cute!! I've still not taken Noah swimming :nope: My dad has, and FOB's mum and sister, but I'm too scared! Dont even know why! xx

5. 08marchbean

08marchbean Well-Known Member

aww i love his swimsuit! i take paige to waterbabies classes every week, and we go once ourselves or with her daddy too. she loves it and its something for us both to do when we r bored! :D

6. hurryupsept

hurryupsept Guest

awwwh look how happy he looks!! :) love his little outfit!
    i still haven't taken JJ swimming, really should get round to it! :thumbup:

7. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

AWww leoni he looks so cute in his swim suit. I take Kian sometimes bit hit and miss he loves it think i might start going more regualr now xx

8. leoniebabey

leoniebabey mam of 2 boys

thanks everyone :) x

9. xgem27x

xgem27x Well-Known Member

I really want to take the twins swimming but its "against the law" to go on my own with them << fair enough tbh, I would be too scared lol! So I've got to find some time when OH isnt at work, I'm soooo looking forward to it though, they love their baths!! xx

10. Hotbump

Hotbump SAHM, student, & wife :)

why is it against the law? Is it because theres two of them and one of you?

11. brandonsgirl

brandonsgirl Lucky mummy of 2 <3

I still havent taking kent kent swimming.. Mainly because my body is too hideous and partly because around here there isnt any community pools. Need to find someone who has one.
    Really wanna go though, i think he would love it, he is a loony in the bath

12. N1kki

N1kki Guest

that outfit is the cutest hun,swimming is always a good bonding experience with bubs :)

13. xgem27x

xgem27x Well-Known Member

yeah, you need one adult per baby, i can understand its for safety reasons, but i know how to hold my twins and keep an eye on my twins at the same time, i do it everyday!! :dohh: bleh silly rules!

14. rockys-mumma

rockys-mumma Mummy to two lovely boys

Me + Alfie are going swimming lessons today! We started them two weeks ago. Its £45 for a course of 10 so its like £4.50 a lesson which i think is really good!

15. 08marchbean

08marchbean Well-Known Member

iv seen a lady with tiny twins and a little boy who was about 4-5 swimming on her own before! they didnt say anything to her.

and i take my LO and neice all the time, didnt know i was breaking the law!:haha:

16. MrsEngland

MrsEngland Guest

Aww love the swimsuit so cute! I can't wait to take Lilah just a little reluctant until shes had her jabs.

17. brandonsgirl

brandonsgirl Lucky mummy of 2 <3

I would understand if the children werent your own.. but wouldnt you trust the parent with the children more then a random stranger.. and isnt that whats lifeguards are for? To keep a watchfull eye on EVERYONE in the pool.. :dohh:

18. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

I suppose its cos of the slippiness and cos its in water :shrug: I mean what if you dropped one.... Not that I'm saying you would lol!! Just thats what they've got to consider I suppose... Cos they would be liable

19. Neferet

Neferet Well-Known Member

Aww he looks so happy. I took ike swimming for the first time yesterday and he hated it. He spent the entire time crying and clinging on to me. Looks like morgan had a nice time. Love his cookie monster thing!