we went swimming :)

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
Last time i look LO swimming he was only about 3 months so didnt know what he'd make of it. He was sqealling with excitement before we even got in the pool! We had the whole baby pool to ourselves and he loved it was giggling his head off and being dead cute.

think im going to start going regular

here he is :
https://i51.tinypic.com/59woev.jpg

Aww he looks so cute!
Glad you had a good time

Aww, cookie monster! What a cute swimsuit! Glad you guys had a nice time! :flower:

Awww how cute!! I've still not taken Noah swimming :nope: My dad has, and FOB's mum and sister, but I'm too scared! Dont even know why! xx

aww i love his swimsuit! i take paige to waterbabies classes every week, and we go once ourselves or with her daddy too. she loves it and its something for us both to do when we r bored! :D

awwwh look how happy he looks!! :) love his little outfit!
i still haven't taken JJ swimming, really should get round to it! :thumbup:

AWww leoni he looks so cute in his swim suit. I take Kian sometimes bit hit and miss he loves it think i might start going more regualr now xx

I really want to take the twins swimming but its "against the law" to go on my own with them << fair enough tbh, I would be too scared lol! So I've got to find some time when OH isnt at work, I'm soooo looking forward to it though, they love their baths!! xx

I really want to take the twins swimming but its "against the law" to go on my own with them << fair enough tbh, I would be too scared lol! So I've got to find some time when OH isnt at work, I'm soooo looking forward to it though, they love their baths!! xx

why is it against the law? Is it because theres two of them and one of you?

I still havent taking kent kent swimming.. Mainly because my body is too hideous and partly because around here there isnt any community pools. Need to find someone who has one.
Really wanna go though, i think he would love it, he is a loony in the bath

that outfit is the cutest hun,swimming is always a good bonding experience with bubs :)

yeah, you need one adult per baby, i can understand its for safety reasons, but i know how to hold my twins and keep an eye on my twins at the same time, i do it everyday!! :dohh: bleh silly rules!

Me + Alfie are going swimming lessons today! We started them two weeks ago. Its £45 for a course of 10 so its like £4.50 a lesson which i think is really good!

yeah, you need one adult per baby, i can understand its for safety reasons, but i know how to hold my twins and keep an eye on my twins at the same time, i do it everyday!! :dohh: bleh silly rules!

iv seen a lady with tiny twins and a little boy who was about 4-5 swimming on her own before! they didnt say anything to her.

and i take my LO and neice all the time, didnt know i was breaking the law!:haha:

Aww love the swimsuit so cute! I can't wait to take Lilah just a little reluctant until shes had her jabs.

I would understand if the children werent your own.. but wouldnt you trust the parent with the children more then a random stranger.. and isnt that whats lifeguards are for? To keep a watchfull eye on EVERYONE in the pool.. :dohh:

I suppose its cos of the slippiness and cos its in water :shrug: I mean what if you dropped one.... Not that I'm saying you would lol!! Just thats what they've got to consider I suppose... Cos they would be liable

Aww he looks so happy. I took ike swimming for the first time yesterday and he hated it. He spent the entire time crying and clinging on to me. Looks like morgan had a nice time. Love his cookie monster thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->