we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

wishing4baby3

Reaction score
hi ladies ttc can really make you feel down when its not happening and since im on my 6 month of ttc ive joined many threads but they are mainly for the 2ww and ive noticed ladies dont feel they can keep talking about things if the :witch: shows up and have to wait till the 2ww starts again,well from today im only on cd2 so waiting for ovulation again but id like this thread to be one for anytime of your cycle as i know myself im still thinking about when will be my month to get a :bfp: and still feeling down that last month didnt work:nope:,well this way we can keep reminding each other not to get stressed and stay possitive as this is one of the key factors in helping to get a :bfp: so please ladies join and lets do this together,we can share :cry: times and :happydance: times and know there is always someone to talk to no matter what the issue is :hugs:

GOOD LUCK LADIES and BABY:dust: to all

:bfp: in february
:wohoo: :wohoo: katlin :wohoo: :wohoo: team :pink:
lisalou ended in m/c on 21st :angel:
:wohoo: :wohoo: waiting2grow :wohoo: :wohoo: team :blue:
wishing4baby3 ended in m/c on 19th :angel:
:bfp: in march
:wohoo: :wohoo: wishing4baby3 :wohoo: :wohoo: team :pink:
:bfp: in april
:wohoo: :wohoo: tryng4another :wohoo: :wohoo: team :blue:
:bfp: in may
lisalou lost baby ben :blue: at 15wks :angel:

:bfp:in june
:wohoo: :wohoo: youngwife :wohoo: :wohoo: team :pink:
bixi ended in m/c on 3rd july :angel:
:bfp: in august
:wohoo: :wohoo: rachael :wohoo: :wohoo: team :pink:
:wohoo: :wohoo: bixi :wohoo: :wohoo: team :pink:

:wohoo: WE DID IT LADIES WE STUCK TOGETHER AND NOW ALL HAVE OUR BFP :wohoo:

Awsome post hun! Its so true but we all need to think of the next cycles as the opportunity to learn something new, something valuble. N all the months that we try we can tell our wee ones how long and hard we tryed for them and how much we loved them before they were even concieved. Remember ladies the more knowledge we have now the more we can give to them later.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Awsome post hun! Its so true but we all need to think of the next cycles as the opportunity to learn something new, something valuble. N all the months that we try we can tell our wee ones how long and hard we tryed for them and how much we loved them before they were even concieved. Remember ladies the more knowledge we have now the more we can give to them later.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

thankyou hun glad you like it :) but we do its like every time you join a new thread you have to start getting to know everyone again but you arnt around long enough to understand each other to the point you could by staying in the same thread with the same ladys and seeing ways you may think is or isnt different for that ladie in her cycle plus you do still get down waiting for ovulation and thinking is there any point trying for it not work again but we know it is :winkwink:,lol,how long have you been ttc for x x

this is my 3rd or 4th cycle im trying not to keep track and we were ntnp prior to this. How long have you been trying for now?
I dont find i get down for ovulation i get excited for it thinking that this little eggy could become my child and that this could really be the month. Im really an advocate for trying to stay positive through it.

What a great idea. Staying positive is something I really struggle with, I find myself up and down all throughout the month. I am on cd2 of my 5th cycle ttc.

im on my 6th month now and think im finding it so hard because i got caught with my little boy 2 weeks after coming off my pill so it happened with my first ovulation,i know now i was very lucky,i will try looking at it your way then and maybe ill be more relaxed when ovulation happens which is beta again,thanks for that :) and only been on here 5 mins and some helpfull info lol,im also thinking of using ovulation tests this month for the first time to try and make sure im ovulating when i thought i would so i might be more relaxed from knowing i defo did all i can at the right time :) so im a little bit more excited this time :) x x

What a great idea. Staying positive is something I really struggle with, I find myself up and down all throughout the month. I am on cd2 of my 5th cycle ttc.

hi hun your like me then because as soon as i think positive im down again and it just doesnt help,i think we can really help keep each other staying positive and also help take our minds of things while waiting for it all to happen,how many days is your cycle as im cd 2 on a 28 day cycle except i was a day late this time so hoping my cycles arnt getting messed up x x:hugs:

This is such a great idea for a post!
This month I am going to really try to keep positive! I think Ive come to realise I'm grateful hubby and I are in the trying zone and not the 'well, we need to wait for this to happen' or 'we need to do this first'. grr.
This is my 3rd cycle of ttc. having my ups and downs. Really hoping for my BFP this month. I will be testing on valentines day if AF doesnt show! What a lovely treat for us both. Agin, trying not to get my hopes up!!
Can I just ask a really irrelevant question?? How do you get the signature time line things, they are really cool. I want!! :)
xx

Hello there :hi: im not feeling very positive today so could do with everyone elses to rub off on me :hugs:

I just think if i can stay positive then the first emotion my wee one wont feel from me is stress aswell. Dont get me wrong were gunna have bad days those of us with children are gunna have damn chaotic days lol but at the end of the day we can go to bed knowning we have done everything we can today to try and bring forth the life were aching to have within us.

Hello there :hi: im not feeling very positive today so could do with everyone elses to rub off on me :hugs:

hey lisa down feel down im sure it will happen and at least we can keep talking now without feeling in the way of people who are still in there 2ww,think positive with me n that we will get our wish big :hugs: x x x

I'll be fine hun got a special few days planned when Ovulation is due so thats something to look forward to and if i dont get my BFP this cycle i will be Ovulating around my birthday so i could concieve then :)

Im thinking of doing the opk's this month :hugs: xx

This month I am going to really try to keep positive! I think Ive come to realise I'm grateful hubby and I are in the trying zone and not the 'well, we need to wait for this to happen' or 'we need to do this first'. grr.
This is my 3rd cycle of ttc. having my ups and downs. Really hoping for my BFP this month. I will be testing on valentines day if AF doesnt show! What a lovely treat for us both. Agin, trying not to get my hopes up!!
Can I just ask a really irrelevant question?? How do you get the signature time line things, they are really cool. I want!! :)
xx

hi hun we will bepositive if we have each other to lean on as i think this will help loads and like i said at the start i know i will stay on here even if a get a bfp as after 2 pregnancys already id prefer to stay with you ladies than be on forums that i alreadyknow the answers to like if things are normal so far along in pregnancy and stuff and i think its more stressfull ttc than being pregnant so prefer be more of a positive help here :),im sorry but i dont know how i did it but im sure if you do a thread asking you will be told by someone and do it easily so good luck with that as well as ttc x x

I'll be fine hun got a special few days planned when Ovulation is due so thats something to look forward to and if i dont get my BFP this cycle i will be Ovulating around my birthday so i could concieve then :)

Im thinking of doing the opk's this month :hugs: xx

well they say most babies are concieved during romantic brakes so ill keep my fingers crossed for you as you will be more relaxed,its actually rather exciting ttc isnt it hehehe x x x

Mummyp2b to get the ticker's on the signature click one of ours that will open a new window chose your ticker and stuff get the url code then edit signature and copy and paste

Well OH is enjoying the :sex: not so keen on the moody me lol xx

Great thread! This is my first cycle TTC #1. I'm CD15, and either 2 days from Ov or 3DPO depending what ticker you believe!

Mummyp2b to get the ticker's on the signature click one of ours that will open a new window chose your ticker and stuff get the url code then edit signature and copy and paste

Thank you! I'll give it a go and see how I get on! :)

xx

hi hun we will bepositive if we have each other to lean on as i think this will help loads and like i said at the start i know i will stay on here even if a get a bfp as after 2 pregnancys already id prefer to stay with you ladies than be on forums that i alreadyknow the answers to like if things are normal so far along in pregnancy and stuff and i think its more stressfull ttc than being pregnant so prefer be more of a positive help here :),im sorry but i dont know how i did it but im sure if you do a thread asking you will be told by someone and do it easily so good luck with that as well as ttc x x

I am very glad I found this forum! It is so nice to share our journeys and to be able to share our pregnancy journey and experiences! I'm sticking here too :)
xx It's great for extra support to as ttc can have its ups and downs and if, like me, you are keeping it to yourselves, its a great way to spill whats been going on! :)
Thank you girls xx

hi hun your like me then because as soon as i think positive im down again and it just doesnt help,i think we can really help keep each other staying positive and also help take our minds of things while waiting for it all to happen,how many days is your cycle as im cd 2 on a 28 day cycle except i was a day late this time so hoping my cycles arnt getting messed up x x:hugs:

Hiya

Well my first 3 cycles were 28/29 days (with an 11 day lp) but this one just gone was 31 days (13 day lp).

I must be driving dh crazy, all I think about is babies, I just can't help myself. I can imagine how I would feel seeing that bfp and I'm on top of the world then next minute I'm back to reality and feel low again. It is so difficult. I honestly thought I would fall in a couple of months, it sounds so easy, dtd at the right time = baby but I'm finding that isn't quite the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->