we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

hi can i join.af arrived 10th jan so i should be due to ov around the 24th.so only a few days to go.im trying not to think about it too much, as i have been feeling real stressed this week with my daughter doing the whole terrible 2s thing grrr and family problems.on top of that i havent been feeling too good with getting sore heads most of the week.im so glad for oh cos he just takes over when he comes in from work.

bring on 8th of feb with no af :)

good luck every1 :dust: to all

I hear yah on the stressful week ive had such bad insomnia that im only making it through on java. Keep your chin up :D

hi can i join.af arrived 10th jan so i should be due to ov around the 24th.so only a few days to go.im trying not to think about it too much, as i have been feeling real stressed this week with my daughter doing the whole terrible 2s thing grrr and family problems.on top of that i havent been feeling too good with getting sore heads most of the week.im so glad for oh cos he just takes over when he comes in from work.

bring on 8th of feb with no af :)

good luck every1 :dust: to all

Welcome!! Good luck to you and hope you'll see a :bfp: in a few weeks.

Katlin - I love your positive energy! It radiates through your posts. :thumbup:

Well, I got my + opk yesterday morning, and this morning it's back to -. Normally, I get 2 days of +, so I don't know what to think. DH went out of town yesterday, so we didn't get a chance to dtd. I don't know if I hit my window of opportunity or not, I'm kinda bumming today about it. Guess we'll just wait and see. :growlmad:

remember the little swimmers can live up to 72 hours inside of you just keep faith just because you didnt get him yesterday doesnt mean that you didnt get him another day. All you can do is wait and see if your feeling antsy and need some positive reinforcement let me know.

N ty for the nice comment i try to stay positive i find it really makes it easier.

hi ladies I noticed a couple of you are ttc#3 like me. I've got a 4yr old and a 2 yr old as well. I have irregular cycles which are driving me crazy, I'm on day 35 and determind not to test, as I've had af arrive on day 60 before, so I'm waiting for symptoms before I poas.. hum haven't really had any so guess its not my month (or couple of months by the time af decides to arrive) but hey, I have 2 lovely little ones so I know it will happen eventually, you can't rush mother nature! Good luck everyone.

good luck felix and i hope your af and bfp come soon!!!!!

I'm joining in guys! I'm cd 5 of a 27day cycle. Got another week or so until ovulation. I think I'll be testing around Valentines day. That would be a great present. Where's everyone at in their cycle? I'm using the cbfm and the digital smiley. I'm starting to hate the cbfm though. Haha!

I'm CD17, and due to ovulate any day now! So on to the 2ww from tomorrow I think and testing Feb 3rd x

Hi ladies..... I got a pos+ OPK today im so happy i think the B100's are working, i did an OPK yesterday but the lines were so faint im not sure if one was darker than the other. Does anyone notice they get hotter to touch around or after 'O' day???

Hi ladies..... I got a pos+ OPK today im so happy i think the B100's are working, i did an OPK yesterday but the lines were so faint im not sure if one was darker than the other. Does anyone notice they get hotter to touch around or after 'O' day???

I've been using the CB digital opks, that way I don't question whether I'm really having my lh surge or not. Those dang lines are so hard to decipher!! :growlmad:

I think I O'd today, so the 2ww begins. Hopefully I can chill and just wait it out without ss too much. :dohh:
Good luck everyone and lots of :dust:

the 2ww is always that hardest but its also the most exciting im in mine always my guts telling me this month is looking to be a good one!

:bfp: :bfp: bfp: to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

im hoping thats my stressful time over, it has to be lol last night i sent my daughter over to her grandparents which was great.so it meant oh totally spoilt me :) nice warm bath massage the lot it was so relaxing.today i feel so fresh and a lot happier. i think i might have this more often when im feeling down or stressed :)

good luck every1

hi ladies sorry not been on much but oh has been off work and doesnt like me spending to much time on me lappy plus i dont want him to see what us ladies talk about so will only come on when he is at work or busy doing something else,well its nice to see a few ladies in there 2ww togetha so not alone and the rest seem to still be waiting for ovulation,well im on cd5 so got another 5 days till i start getting ready to ovulate,i hope this is a lucky thread for us all this month but if not we got each other for the month after :),well im off out tonight with the girls and cant wait plus it will be nice to have a brake from the kids bed routine as oh will av do it,keep staying possitive ladies and good luck to all in there 2ww,i cant wait to see what happens and when you find out alot of us ladies will be in the 2ww too,cant wait :) x x x

Sending sincere baby wished to you all...I too am non-stop TTC, and know how it can be distressing. Dont give up! Your perfect baby, made just for you, will come on God's time...BE PATIENT!:hugs:

I'm now on day 12, been feeling twinges down below for the past few days....getting ready for ovulating maybe... I dunno!!
Feeling hopeful this month! We really are giving it our best shot this month so should be no reason why we shouldn't get our BFP this month (well february really).

I get really worried sometimes cos when my mum was in the first few months of being pregnant with me she had 3 month of periods so didnt know what her due date was! She had 6 different dates ranging from end of jan - middle march. So I feel sometimes that if AF shows for me then I still could have a chance! ??
I really hope this isnt something that I will have too.... how disheartening and confusing for anyone ttc.

Still.... I have a feeling this is the month! A good feeling! :)

How's everyone else? :)

Cd 8 of 27 day cycle, so just waiting a few more days for ovulation, then into the2ww again! I'm really going to try and time it right this month and definitely not tell DH that this IS the day! Haha! I think he can tell though.

I'm now on day 12, been feeling twinges down below for the past few days....getting ready for ovulating maybe... I dunno!!
Feeling hopeful this month! We really are giving it our best shot this month so should be no reason why we shouldn't get our BFP this month (well february really).

I get really worried sometimes cos when my mum was in the first few months of being pregnant with me she had 3 month of periods so didnt know what her due date was! She had 6 different dates ranging from end of jan - middle march. So I feel sometimes that if AF shows for me then I still could have a chance! ??
I really hope this isnt something that I will have too.... how disheartening and confusing for anyone ttc.

Still.... I have a feeling this is the month! A good feeling! :)

How's everyone else? :)

Hi everyone! I'm about 3dpo and just biding my time, trying not to ss. I'm hoping to get through this cycle and not test early or drive myself crazy with this 2ww. I'm just feeling more relaxed today; so whatever happens, happens. :winkwink:

Mummy - I really hope that af means you're not pg, that way you don't have to wonder every month what is going on. I would hate that feeling! I'm more hoping your lack of af means you are pg. :thumbup:

so cycle day 19 i beleive and 7dpo my rag is due in 6-7 days n i think this is my month as ive had a migraine for2 days ive got tender titties alot of cramping sticky cm n im a riteous bitch (pardon my french oh words not mine lol) n i just have that feeling....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->