we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

I hope it's implantation for you Rachel! I didn't know you could have ovulation spotting either.

I've always been able to tell ov for me b/c I have pressure cramps for a few days before, then pinching feelings on usually my left side to tell me I ovulated, then the cramps go away within a day. Temping is the best way to tell, but I've never been able to temp at same time every day, so it was just a hassle for me.

I'm 6dpo and still feel nothing, so I continue to hope that nothing is a good symptom for me. :thumbup:

I can always tell when I ovulate on my right side coz I get cramping. :haha:

funny saying that about the cramps.i had them on the left at the weekend.i jus hope that i ovulated then cos thats when we dtd most.good luck to every1 :)

:dust:

Hi all im probably the only one here who wants to delay ovulation this month however i can feel the stirings in my left ovary and cm is changing so know it will happen in the next few days probably sunday.

I haven't seen OH since last saturday he'd been working away but now he's back we cant :sex: anyway :cry: as i've been really ill with asthma and chest infection.

I think this month will be a pass anyway even if we get to :sex: it will only be sat and sun and monday so would be ok if i ovulate sunday/monday.

Well even if this month is a bfn it will be onto next month and im away for 4 nights right around ovulation time. OH is taking me to London for my valentines/birthday pressie, so plenty of :sex: and could even concieve on my birthday :)

:dust: to all

hi ladies just a quick question im on cd10 and while checking my cervix it has gone softer n a little higher n maybe starting to open ready for ovulation but whats confusing me is that ive got pink/brown cm still that seems to get darker and more over the last 3 days plus got twinges like pinching in my right ovary,this is all different for me before ovulation so what do you think may be happening,af starting again or ovulation starting,thankyou for any help and how are all the ladies doing in the 2ww or ovulation time x x x

Hi ya hun :hugs: i get that too sometimes around ovulation supposed to mean your more fertile (well thats what i've read on internet ) fx'd :dust: :hugs: x x x

So cramping around ov time means you're definitely Oving??
I've had cramps for the passed 5 days and lower backache but not much cm at all?
I always thought you get cm before ov??
Or am I being really silly?
:)

A bit of everything i think!
Supporting each other all the way :)

So cramping around ov time means you're definitely Oving??
I've had cramps for the passed 5 days and lower backache but not much cm at all?
I always thought you get cm before ov??
Or am I being really silly?

My pre-O cramping usually lasts for a few days, then when I O, I can feel sharp twinges on one side. Then after the twinges, usually the next day, cramps are gone so I know I've O'd. Usually you get cm before O, or some months not much at all. Our bodies are really a mystery sometimes. :dohh:

Hmm in that case, going on what you have said then........... I've OVULATED!!!!!!!!!
No cramps today and I seemed to have a dip in temps the other day!
Still not much CM tho... but oh well... I know for a fact Ive ov'd purely down to those cramps that lasted 4 days and then a few sharp pains in my right ovary!!
Thank you xx
Now what am I looking for in my chart for implantation etc?

Hmm in that case, going on what you have said then........... I've OVULATED!!!!!!!!!
No cramps today and I seemed to have a dip in temps the other day!
Still not much CM tho... but oh well... I know for a fact Ive ov'd purely down to those cramps that lasted 4 days and then a few sharp pains in my right ovary!!
Thank you xx
Now what am I looking for in my chart for implantation etc?

YAY! Good news for that. Sounds like your body works like mine in that regard. I don't temp or chart, so I don't know specifically what to look for. I thought you were looking for about 8-10 days of temps either being steady or rising. You've already had the spike, so I'd watch to make sure they stay up. And you definitely o'd based on your low temps, then the huge spike. Fx'd for you!!! :happydance:

That's really exciting to hear!! I good to here too!! Thank you :)

No more cramps last night or this morning - gassy and bloatedness have started up though which would def indicate that I Ov'd too!

My temp went down slightly but because I don't know what that coverline is I don't know if its normal or not....I shouldn't have started this temp business - so confusing!!!!

So I guess today I'm 3dpo :)

How are you feeling?

well i should have another week until witch due, thats only if my body is back to normal after last month the witch decided 2 by quite late. i have decided this time that i wont be testing until she is at least a week late if that happens.even then that would take me quite close to valentines day which would be great :)

seems every1 is now ovulating or did ovulate while i wasnt on.how great so every1 seems to just be waiting now to see what happens.good luck every1 and lets hope for those february bfps

lots and lots of :dust: to every1

officially in the 2ww!! It's quite nerve racking really!
CD18/ 4DPO for me today
No symptoms today just felt sick this morning (usual for this time in the cycle)

Good luck to everyone- I hope to see some BFP's on here very soon!

I'm 9DPO today and i'm getting seriously impatient!

hey ladies not long left now for some of you before testing eeek how exciting,im on cd13 and no signs of ovulation at all like i normaly get by now as i have no ewcm,cramps or anything,im also having brown cm still from af which is abnormal for me,im getting worried now that im not going to ovulate this month,my cycles for the last few months have been between 27 days to 29,awww i hate all this trying to understand your body,its more hard work than anything else lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->