we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

It is annoying this ttc malarki! I sometimes wish I didn't know as much as I do and was just casually ttc! But things have gone the way they have.... I know so much about my body now it's crazy.... things I didn't know that happen before.
I do hope your ovulation day comes soon!!
baby dust!!!!
xx

I'm 9DPO today and i'm getting seriously impatient!

any symptoms??
x

Tiredness, sore bb's, eating everything in sight and the odd bit of nausea :rofl:

I've just seen you're from co.durham! I was born there! I was only there for a few years until my brother was born so don't really remember much. My dad's side of the family still live up north - durham and northumberland. Miss it tho!!

Hopeful symptoms though - are they normal for you or are you having any new symptoms you don't normally have before AF?
Fingers crossed!!

I never get sore bb's, and though I do get tired sometimes, I don't get THIS tired this easily so maybe! We'll see I guess

thankyou mummyp2b but im not so sure as my boobs are killing on top today and ive read that its your bodys way of telling you that you havent produced enough of something to ovulate where as if your boobs hurt/ache at the sides it means you have ovulated,my body seems to change every month but its usually in the 2ww not before so i just dont know,rachel your sounding good,i so hope we get some bfp this month to help keep everyone elses spirits up,i think this may be my first 2ww of not thinking about it especially if i dont think ive ovulated but its not such a bad thing as i wont feel like im going crazy haha x x

Sounds promising then!!
I have my fingers crossed for you!
Not long until your testing day! :)

hi ladies well im finally feeling hopefull about ovulating as this afternoon at 14dpo ive had twinges on my left side so checked my cervix and its high,open n soft :),we bded last night so will do again tonight i think as we havent done it at all untill last night with having a more relaxed approch this month and if im honst im not stressed out like i would usually be during the ovulation week so its defo worked for me i think,how is everyone else getting this month and has anyone tested yet x x x

That's really exciting to hear!! I good to here too!! Thank you :)

No more cramps last night or this morning - gassy and bloatedness have started up though which would def indicate that I Ov'd too!

My temp went down slightly but because I don't know what that coverline is I don't know if its normal or not....I shouldn't have started this temp business - so confusing!!!!

So I guess today I'm 3dpo :)

How are you feeling?

Today, I'm definitely feeling like the :witch: is on her wicked way. I had no symptoms until this morning. Now my bbs are sore and I have some cramping and I feel flushed. All those indicate that AF is on the way. Darn. :cry: What a frustrating process this is. I should know for sure in 1 or 2 days.

No more cramps last night or this morning - gassy and bloatedness have started up though which would def indicate that I Ov'd too!

My temp went down slightly but because I don't know what that coverline is I don't know if its normal or not....I shouldn't have started this temp business - so confusing!!!!

How are you feeling?

Today, I'm definitely feeling like the :witch: is on her wicked way. I had no symptoms until this morning. Now my bbs are sore and I have some cramping and I feel flushed. All those indicate that AF is on the way. Darn. :cry: What a frustrating process this is. I should know for sure in 1 or 2 days.

They could be pregnancy signs too. This 2WW is confusing :wacko:

How are you feeling?

dont get too down just yet as i had all af symptoms before af was due and at least a wk after with both of my kids,i didnt realise i was preg untill i decided test cause i was about a wk late x x x

Rachel and Wishing - I hope you both are right. Thanks for the support. :hugs: It's just hard, certain AF is coming, then just waiting for it to show. Once it shows, I'm fine. I'd be even more fine if she didn't show though. :dohh:

Positive OPK!! Finally! I must have ovulated a little late this month. DH and I have been :sex: the last 3 nights, he'll just have to get ready for a couple more nights!! Hehe! How's everyone doing? Good luck girls! :dust: to all!!

hi ladies just got a quick question for you if you could help me but sorry if its tmi,i havent had a build up of ewcm at all but when ive just gone toilet n wiped id passed a big blob of wat id say looked like a 20ps worth of clear jelly which was stratchy too,do you think its ewcm that has started passing in one big heap kind of thing,i checked my cervix and its the most ive ever felt it open aroud ovulation and tilted bkwards a little which it also isnt usually,im hoping it will be a good sign that ive ovulated or about to n my body is ready for it this time,my boobs ache all over too,like a heavy feeling which i think is also a good sign as they have only ached on top the last few months,well any help to understand would be great,maybe you have had this yourself and its just normal,im thinking because the month has been completerly different since cd1 that maybe my pill is properly out of my system :) x x x

I don't know much about sore bbs in different places, but everything esle you're describing sounds like ewcm and that you're super fertile right now. So get busy honey!! Good luck. :thumbup:

Positive OPK!! Finally! I must have ovulated a little late this month. DH and I have been :sex: the last 3 nights, he'll just have to get ready for a couple more nights!! Hehe! How's everyone doing? Good luck girls! :dust: to all!!

Fx'd for you!!! :thumbup:

I agree, wishing4baby, definitely looks like a good sign! Let's hope this is everyones month!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but today my nipples are so sore if anything touches them. Also when I bent over to put some stuff in the washing machine I felt tugging in my tummy, it wasn't painful, but it was uncomfortable :wacko:

Just want to know already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"