We were wrong.

Tiffa130

first time mom
Reaction score
I had my 20 week ultrasound today & OH & I thought for sure it was a boy.

But we were wrong, we are having a stubborn (took forever to open her legs) thumbsucking little girl :)

I'm so excited. We went and bought some pink clothes to make it official.

We are going to call her Ella.

Congratulations. I am going next week, but as it stands with having 4 boys I am just calling this one a "him". Odds are against me....

Aww congratulations!
I had mine this morning n was so convinced baby was a girl but we're having a boy! Absolutely thrilled to bits. Xx

Aww congratulations!
I had mine this morning n was so convinced baby was a girl but we're having a boy! Absolutely thrilled to bits. Xx

i had the same thing happen!

congrats to you both

i love the name ella!

Aww congratulations!

Maybe we switched LOL.

I'm happy as well, I thought I might have gender disappointment but I'm glad I don't. I'm just so thrilled.

We were wrong too. Dh and I thought boy for sure but it's a girl.

Congrats!

Congrats on your baby girl!!!! Girl clothing can be sooo fun to shop for! Love the name Ella .....I thought about the name Elle (from the movie Legally Blonde). Sounds like you didn't have a single moment of gender disappoinment.....congrats!

congaratulations on your little girl, i found out yesterday that im having a little girl after 4 boys, im still in shock xx

I wonder how often this happens? We've both always had the feeling we're having a girl but find out for sure (if bubs cooperates!) next week! Then I get to go shopping!!

Congrats! Exact same thing happened with me yesterday had convinced myself I was having a boy and there was a little girl in there, she was also stubborn and wouldnt uncross her legs lol.. I thought I would have gender disappointment to and felt so guilty about it but I came out of scan room went straight to the shops and brought lots of pink.. I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face that Im having another little princess :) love the name Ella too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->