we will be pregnant/having a baby in 2011/12

:) enjoy baby making i sure did :) hehehehe and the thing i loved the most was laying there for 30 mins after where before i was running to the loo and wipe hehe

xxx

Thank you sarahjane10 im going to try the lube as i do everything else :)

A little advice makes us all happy :) congratulations on your BFP by the way :) wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy...

Fingers crossed girls this could work :)

xxxxxx

the one thing i wished i did when ttc was taking folic acid.. surpose to be good for you and the baby x

Join this post if you know you are going to have a baby either in 2011/12 :happydance:

We can share advice in this thread about what we are going to do to help increase our fertility, what methods we are trying and any other advice to help eachother to get our :bfp:

We have until march/april to get a 2011 baby so get :sex: girls!

Otherwise we have all year to enjoy baby making for 2012 :flower::winkwink:

SO LETS ALL GIVE EACH OTHER A HELPING HAND AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY :happydance::happydance:

XXX

I'm with ya girls ...:dust::dust::dust:

Glad so many of you have joined :) i just thought rather than thinking month by month we should do a long one like this and see how many of us get pregnant within this time :) Im hoping that we all do would be great!

I take a multi vitamin sarah, but it wont do any harm if you didnt as you take it when youre pregnant anyway its just meant to prepare your body a little more thats all.

Baby dust to you all :)

xxxxx

I'll be starting cycle #2 of clomid tomorrow. I'm hoping for a 2011 baby.

i did take multivitamins but i use to forget to take it everyday.. x

Ooh exciting! Can I join too? Just trying to get my mojo back after the :witch: obliterated it this morning. I'm hoping to get lucky in Feb! Good luck ladies!

everyone is welcome :)

The witch got me yesterday :(

So lets try for february girlies :)

xxx

Fingers crossed for us all. Awful year for me so far so I am hoping it will get better. Good luck everyone. xxx

What a fantastic thread!!

Not sure im in the right place as i m/c last week but me and my OH have come up with the 'definately in 2011/2012' line in the last week so would love to join you ladies as we begin our journey again!!

The most uplifting thread ive read on here and just the positive thinking everyone needs!!

We can do it!! :hugs: x x x

Hi ladies, I'm joining you! Last Nuvaring is coming out tomorrow then active TTC'ing for number 2 starts. It'll probably take a couple of months for my cycles to get back to normal (only took 1 the last time I came off it!) so I'm hoping to catch a rogue egg in the meantime!

Ill happily join this :) Hopefully our time is now ladies :) xxxx

Love how positive this thread is. 2011 is going to be our year!!
This cycle I am using clomid, softcups & preseed + prenatal vitamins w/DHA.

My hubby and I were talking last nite about how we are ready for our #3 baby!!!\\:D/ We want to have a summer 2012 baby:baby:!!! Good luck and baby dust to us all!! :dust:

Welcome all :)

I have to wait until april to see what they think is best for us now, got my hycosy app on the 8th feb im scared- anyone had one before????- SO NO BEDDING FOR ME AND OH :(

So how does preseed work?? Ive read a little on it...

So what positions do you all think are best? And what other things are people taking???
xx

Can I join!? I would love a 2011 baby, this is only my first cycle TTC straight after coming off the pill and Im starting to think its quite unlikely to happen that quickly after reading some other posts, we can but hope! x

im def with you ladies on this one.... im hoping for a 2011 baby but if not early 2012 would be fine :) lolx
Come on girls......we can do it!... :)
:dust: to us all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back