we will be pregnant/having a baby in 2011/12

50 mgs days 5-9. I got pregnant on my first cycle on clomid. :flower: Oh and i am having just one baby.

im going to be starting 50mg cd2-6 cannot wait congrats! i will be happy with just one either one or 2 will be a blessing :)

I'd love to conceive in 2011 and give birth in 2012 :) This month I'm using soft cups, Using 100mg of Clomd (last round) eating a clove of fresh garlic daily, Fish Oil, Prenatal vitamin, Evening primrose, B6, D3, and Iron. My husband has added zinc. Everything is new except the Clomid and Prenatal. Xoxo

great you are using alot my hubby takes every vitamin under the sun lol the medicine cabinet is like a shop lol! x

did your husbands have a SA before you got the clomid? And is your doctor monitoring you to make sure that you o?? How long have you been trying. Took me 6 cycles.

did your husbands have a SA before you got the clomid? And is your doctor monitoring you to make sure that you o?? How long have you been trying. Took me 6 cycles.

He did he's at 30 million, I am slightly concerned his epilepsy may be effecting our attempts, but my doctor doesn't seem concerned, Which I chalk up to the fact that he has a 10 year old daughter.
And my doctor isn't monitoring me, the last time was 5 months ago to make sure I was with the first batch (I don't ovulate on my own)
We've been trying since we got married, so we were NTNP for two years, then a few weeks before our Ann. we got serious, Got a doctor, got all the tests for me, and so on so forth. If this doesn't work I am going to switch doctors, and the next step is IUI

you have long cycles too, thats rough!! I had 37 day cycles...Fx'ed this is it for you!!

Thank you :) I've heard so many good things about soft cups, and I know I can get pregnant as I did 5 years ago..

Hoping for a 2012 baby:) CD2 cycle #1. I already have a son who is almost one year old and two miscarriages after him. Now we TTC for the first time in our life! Really hoping for a bfp fast! But i do get pregnant easy so it should not be a big problem now i think. Hoping to get to keep next one!:) Otherwise my myoma may be removed and that puts on back to WTT for a while...

we're with you, we're hoping for a baby in 2012... actually we havent strated yet

Definitely now TTC for a 2012 baby...

Jenny what cd are you and why mg clomid are you taking? And on what days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->