Weather and Pets

Layla

Reaction score
We have very strong winds here today, we have had then since last night.

Since i got up my dog Dexter hasnt left me alone, he keeps whinging and following me about everywhere, its not like him atall.
I cant work out whethers its coz we have stormy weather or not.

Has anyone else experianced this before?

xx

My dog Candy is the same Layla, she is well scared of the wind, and when I open the back door to let her out for a wee, she refuses to go and starts shaking!

Its a shame but funny! poor Dexter xxx

My mums dog has always been like this, if there was a thunder storm she would whine and climb all over you physically shaking.

Then we started using rescue remedy on her, you know the essential oil, just dabed it behind her ears and she is a lot calmer now for storms and things like fireworks and stuff, works wonders.

My kitty is in the conservatory thinking its great with stuff going over the roof bit - Looking liek shes going to pounce :lol:

we've got to cats adn when it gets windy one gets freaked and clings to me wherever i go(inc the loo!!) and the other isnt bothered!!i reckon they pick up on things and get stressed just like humans

Heard this today - Thoughts???

Apparently Kids and animals are very much affected by the Wind or bad weather.

Teachers expect children of special needs and or lower IQ to be very distracted on a Very Windy Day

Never heard this before anyone else heard it?

our cat is scared of anything except us :lol:
anyone he hears comming up the flat steps he runs back in the house and straight upstairs and hides under my bed, bless him :lol:

imthedaddy

ive never heard of that before but now you mention it i think it might be true. My BIL GF has a son with noonings (sp) disease not sure what it is to be honest but when its really bad weather he gets very clingy, he is 14. But hes normally hyper any other time, so maybe it is true :)

Was told a story by a colleague who's wife is a teacher and whose lodger is a Teacher at a special needs school.

Baiscally Lodger suggested she'd quit work if she was married and OH was working. Kids were a nightmare, his wife said was it Windy???

i was walking india my 8mth old rotty over teh brige the wind was blown like mad she was leaning againt me as i was walking her she was pushingme to teh road she does not like teh wind

thanks guys,

Think it must have beent hat, the wind has almost gone now and Dexter is back to normal, Strange!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->