Wedding baby wearing advice needed! -also posted in Let's see you baby wearing!

Thumper

Reaction score
I need some advice ladies :) I'm getting married in 12 days and plan on wearing LO during the ceremony. I have a lush turquoise wrap that is a perfect colour but I'm thinking it will be too 'big' IYKWIM. cover me up too much, expecially if it is warm. I'm wearing a really simple cotton summery maxi dress. I also have a ring sling but he doesn't like it and it's a horrid dull colour. And a carrier but that would look daft as it's a baby bjorn black one. I need some advice as what to wear. As I've spent a grand total of £40 on my outfit I feel I can afford to buy something for the day (a blatentexcuse but it works for me :haha: ). Turquoise is good. And I would love to have him forward facing if poss. He's got reasonable head control now and he'll be almost 3 months on the day. It's gonna be a really small (us and 2 friends) relaxed affair nothing fancy but wearing LO would just be so perfect we both think as it really includes him. It also means he wont cry! lol
Any recommendations appreciated! I will have to order it soon to make sure I get it in time though. We haven't had long to plan as we decided to get married then registered pretty much straight away and got the first date we could. We don't believe in long engagements :rofl:
xxx

If you can find it (the company recently went out of business but plenty used), you may want to consider a hotsling which is a simple piece of cloth, using the kangaroo carry.

It looks like this
https://www.bunnyburybaby.com/images/Products/hot%20slings/HS_TUR_Z.jpg

That looks lush :) I'll look itup now. Thanks

I have that exact one - really pretty and lo loves it with a hip carry! x

I can't find that pattern :( There's a paler one available but not sure if it's too pale. I would really love a bright turquoise.

I think you should wait until Thursday if you are coming to Sling Meet! I know which one my friend is bringing :) and it is BEAUTIFUL! Its a ring sling, but she is pretty good at making them comfortable. I found it uncomfortable when my baby was 3 months, but she seemed to manage to get it so I could comfortably wear it :)
https://slumber-roo.co.uk/product/33/sakura-bloom-hana/sakura-bloom/ring-slings its one of these, but different colours, and if I remember rightly, her one is turquiouse :)

I dunno if you saw but I posted on the her wall about it and she's bringing all her ring slings :) excited now! I just hope I can then get one delivered within a week! Eek!

Oh no! :( it says it's made with silk. I won't wear silk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->