wedding clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by loulou2409, Apr 14, 2009.

1. loulou2409

loulou2409 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies

Random question i have three weddings to go to all before my baby is born one .The first one is in under a month. I just dont know what to wear.

Has anyone got any ideals on dresses or tops they have seen. Or good places to go .Need to get my bum into gear.:rofl:

2. lucilou

lucilou Cooking again!

There is a designer called Isabella Oliver that does formal maternity stuff - It's a bit more expensive than the high street but if you can get three wears out of it, it might be worth it...

https://www.isabellaoliver.com

happy shopping!

3. MummyBurgo

MummyBurgo I love my boys x

4. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

I have a couple too and struggled to find much I liked (I am a size 18 tho). I have now brought a long pink dress of ebay, hoping I like it when it arrives :D

5. djgirl1976

djgirl1976 Expecting our 1st

Glad I am not the only one...I have 2 back to back at the end of my pregnancy and am already looking since I know it will be a challenge to not look frumpy:)

6. loulou2409

loulou2409 Well-Known Member

thankyou for all your replies I shall have a look tonight and see if I can find something I like .x

7. whitelilly

whitelilly Mummy :)

I am off to a wedding on sat and I have found that the maxi dresses from Monsoon, Wallis and Zara are really flattering with a bump. Plus... you don't have to fake tan your legs ;) hee hee xxx

8. first alien

first alien Well-Known Member

have you tried jojmamanbebe. quite reasonalbe and they have nice dresses and top and trousers outfits. i've got one wedding and a formal ball before the baby is born both in july. when i'll be 6 months and one wedding a month after the birth. i find its the wrong time of year to be huge!!!!

9. marley2580

marley2580 Well-Known Member

There are websites where you can hire formal maternity clothes.