Wedding Dress Shopping And Breast Feeding

Buttonsbabe86

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just have a query and would like to see if anybody else has done it before at all.

I would like to start my wedding dress shopping soon, but I have a 2 month old that is breast feeding on demand. We have tried expressing and using bottles before, but she won't take them, so that is not an option.
I feel like I can't give her a feed just before the appointment as that still doesn't necessarily mean she won't want to feed during. Some days she feeds almost constantly during a growth spurt, which I can never predict is coming.

Anyone managed to do it before and have any tips on how to have a fun relaxed bridal fitting?

X

My friend had this, but she has a very calm child and always eats when given

It is good when the child is calm. My mother helped me while looking for a dress. To be honest, we chose a dress for a very long time and we never managed to choose something really wonderful in the wedding salon. Then I came across https://www.wаrdrobeshop.com/collections/wedding and found exactly what I had been looking for for a long time. In general, I have recently switched to online shopping completely

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"