Wedding dress

starsunshine

Reaction score
I'm getting married in February when I'll be 5 months pregnant. Do you know where I can get a dress from that is reasonable price? My beautiful dress is on eBay! No way will I fit into it in February! :haha:

Congrats on your wedding! I actually got mine on Craigslist. It was beautiful and cheap and it had a corset like back so nice and adjustable!

Also they have some reasonably priced maternity ones at David's bridal. Are you in the us?

oh! ill be getting married when im 6 months. yay! i havent thought about the wedding dress yet im still trying to figure out how to fit in the daily clothes i have now and im just 8 weeks but everything feels like its pushing on top of my uterus.

i have been looking on davids bridal because the prices are great and in my budget. i dont know if they fit for pregnant bellies but they should.

I definitely recommend a corset back. I got my wedding dress a year before my wedding, 5 months later I found out I was pregnant! I was 29 weeks at my wedding with a huge baby bump! My mother made me a panel for the dress. So even tho the corset was pretty wide, you couldn't tell with the panel! I was so scared I wouldn't be able to wear it!

I'm in the UK so I think those shops are just in us? I think I'll try on a corset, my last dress was straight all the way to the floor so definitely won't fit and can't be adjusted am sad it had to go and my oh never got to see me on it but that's life!

Hi congrats on your wedding. Im getting married in December ill only be 15 weeks but im already showing. My dress is straight down but my seamstress isnt doing my alterations until 4 weeks before the wedding it has a corset back so has some give if I need it. Where abouts in the uk are you? I would go in to bridal shops and try some on and tell them you are pregnant and how far along you will be and they will help you with a style xx

I'd keep looking at eBay too, I brought my dress from there (not maternity) and then just got a local dress maker to do the final fitting for me, you might find a nice maternity wedding dress on there which you could do the same with

Hi!
I got married when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my daughter. Bought my dress from the wedding collection at Monsoon. Just bought a bigger size and it fit perfectly round my bump.

Also have you looked here: https://www.tiffanyrose.com/maternity/clothes/wedding-dresses.html

They have some stunning wedding dresses for mums to be 😊

Xx

I might wait until the January sale and buy a size bigger as I don't think I'll be that big by 5 months, just a little bump. I'm a size 10 currently do you think if I get a size 12 with a corset it will fit?

Monsoon do a lot of floaty wedding dresses. That might be an option for you.
You could also try Etsy. The handmade stuff on there is generally made to order some you can just send your measurements to the seller.

When I was 5 months with my first I had quite a neat bump, with my second my bump was bigger so if you're lucky you might get away with just going up a size. My friend was a bridesmaid at 23 weeks pregnant and fitted into her original size 10 dress - lucky thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->