Wedding rings...

Steph63

Mummy after 4 yrs ttc <3
Reaction score
Where have you got yours from and how much were they? This is the first thing I want to tick off my list! :flower:

this is one of our last things to get :( we've overspent on alot of things so these will be on a very strict budget! my OH wants just a plain gold band whereas i'm after something abit more fancy :) xxx

We got ours from Ernest Jones and we have already had them quite a while now. The price of gold is constantly rising so we decided they would be one of the first things we bought. Ours cost £850 for both - mine was £400 and OH's was £450. OH's should have been more but we were given 20% off so bit of a bargain really!

X

We haven't chosen rings yet were going to do it Nan poosibly may up some bargains

WE have budgeted £500 each (I'm hoping not to spend that)

just under £300 each, plain 18 carat white gold, from goldsmiths - use your tesco vouchers as you can transfer them into goldsmiths vouchers! x

Im sad to say ours will probably be 2 x £50 ones from argos!!

As like most, we over spent on alot of things!!

no shame in argos rings thats where ours are from they come to £180 for the 2 its the meaning behind them for us & the fact we cant afford over the top money for them that expensive ones were never even considered

Bought ours from a local independent jeweller. All together £224-half the price of the high st x

I have tried a few on from argos,,,they are nice enough!

We are having white gold, to match with my engagement ring!

ebay! both tungsten carbide (black) mine was 60 quid, DH's was 14!!! we didnt try to get cheap rings, the material just happens to be really cheap and we wanted black!

ours are white gold basically matching (although mine is a 4mm & oh's a 7mm)

His two (one for work that he can stretch up that wont be a big deal) will cost around $250.

My bridal set will cost a little over $4,000 plus he is getting me a EGA ring (Marine ring) that's $140 with resizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->