wedding songs!!!

Reaction score
my cousins getting married and shes asked me to sing argh i'm so nervous it's not till next year but does anyone know a set of songs i could do...?? i need to get them early so i can practice and do some extra voice coaching, i don't wanna suck ahaha xxx

Do they need to be pop songs? Or could you do some classic motown? Or are you talking about actual classical pieces to be sung during the ceremony?
It depends where and when you are singing them. If it's during the ceremony, you need details from her on length, style, etc. If it's during the reception, does she want you to get the crowd going or is this for her first dance or during dinner instead of a speech? Also consider, does she have a theme or a story that could be expressed in the song, or is the general theme of love good enough?
Get more details - it will really help you choose the right thing.
Also, what kind of voice do you have? What are you most comfortable singing?
If you can provide some of the above info, I can definitely be of more help!
And congratulations, by the way! Even if it makes you nervous, it's an honour to have been asked!:)

www.myspace.com/brewanneanan...... thats my voice, and no not classical, and i'd assume poppy as shes only in her 20's but i'm sure some old school music wouldnt go a miss, and i'm not really sure when to be honest, i'd assume while the dances are on and stuff??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->