Wedding Tonight--What would you do?

JleStar

Reaction score
So my dilemma is this TWW and drinking. AF is due tomorrow and I have a wedding tonight. So far, earlier this morning, I wiped and saw a brown tinge of CM on the tissue.

So my question is, do I drink and party it up tonight or do I not in case that I am pregnant? IF I don't drink people will be asking why. I don't like everyone knowing my business for superstitious reasons.
Do you think a glass of wine or 2 or 3 and a shot will hurt? :) I know how I am at weddings, I like to enjoy myself but I will definitely say NO to drinking if I knew that it was hurting my potential pregnancy.

What would you do?

I would say if you WANT to avoid drinking, you could tell people you are on an antibiotic or on a health cleanse or something...Yes, you are technically lying, but it's a little white lie...

If you don't want to avoid drinking, you could opt for a glass or two of wine/beer, and skip the hard stuff.

Honestly, I don't believe there is a right or wrong either way, it is personal preference....If it were me, I would have a glass or two of wine and just enjoy the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"