Wednesday Chat

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
Well its a bright sunny day here in Bromley and yet again I am sitting at work typing on this wonderful forum when I should be working :muaha:

I fell asleep at 9.30 last night as I was so tired and was woken up with my son running into the bedroom with a nosebleed, poor thing. He'd bashed his nose on the rail when going downstairs and halfway up the stairs it started bleeding like mad. I spent the next 20 minutes on my hands and knees scrubbing the stairs lol

You know, I actually felt semi-normal this morning. It feels like my morning sickness is actually starting to get better!!! If this is the case, I am soooooooo happy and could jump up and down for joy if I could. There is light at the end of the tunney, hooooray!

oooh seee you are from bromley me too (well bekenham) nice to know there is someone near me. how far gone are you? sorry just seen your ticker you are only a few days behond me.

are you having the baby in farnbourough (bad spelling)

xx

I had a bad day yesterday, first day i had actually been sick so felt crappy the rest of the day.
Much better today, just sleep i need (even after having 10 hours lol)
Looking forward to my day off tomorrow :D

Its actually a nice sunny day here in birmingham too for a change :)

Aww your poor son bless him!

Good news that your m/s may be clearing :) hopefully it doesnt last to long for you x

i feeel so rough today lol im on my bed watching jeremy kyle whil my oh takes my little one out. but i feel so sick!!!

I'm eating a really jammy doughnut at the moment. Eating almost constantly seems to do the trick!

Yes, this little baby will be born in Farnborough, like his older brother 7 years ago. Its been done up majorly since then and I've heard the ante-natal care is great :)

I would love to spend all day in my pjs lounging about, unfortunately my hectic life doesn't let me yet...hope you feel better soon bethy

Awww spoo your poor boy!

Hope you feel better bethy!

I am very tired. My little one would not go to sleep last night - thankfully my SO dealt with it, but every time he said he was awake, or anything I woke up lol.

BUT am very excited for tomorrow afternoon. I have my dating scan tomorrow - can't wait to see the new little one!

Oooh how exciting! Hope all goes well for your scan tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"