wednesday

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
i am having my baby wednesday, unless i go into labour before then :D

That must be a relief for you now. I am well jelous hun.

I had contractions agin tonight but yet again they stopped. Getting frustrated now.

yay that is fab news! :D

yes i am very excited i went to the dr today and he said basically it was my choice, if i wanted a c section or not, and me and tommy thought about it and decided it would be best, because from what i've heard the past little while i'm a bit scared to have a vaginal birth. and also (a bit shallow i know but) its just more convienient this way, i can be in cobourg (where i'm having the baby, about 45 minutes from my house) and we can arrange for a sitter for alexis. also the obvious fact of NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!!!!! lol i'm quite happy all in all :D

and jo-anne sorry i know how badly that sucks :( soon it will be your turn tho, maybe you will go before me :D:D:D xxx

I know exactly how you feel Lexis Mommy. I am scared of a vaginal birth after waht happened withy Jonny. I just want to be awake enough to know what is happening this time. Apparently a planned section is very different to an emergancy and much better.

I am still a little scared of going into labour naturally before then but I think I will ask for a section if I go into labour. I am pleased for you having your date and I hope all goes well for you.

Had yet more contractions last night 3 every ten minutes and guess what they stopped.

boo hoo

Come on Jo-anne, get yourself going.

Please someone take him out!!! He must be super glued in there x

YAY Lexis mommy :dance: :dance: :dance:!

Good luck babe! x

thanks :D i will be in the hospital prolly till saturday, but i will post pictures and whatnot when i am able :D

hi lexis mommy good luck the wait is nearly over just want to say good luck and take care what time is your section ?? spunky xx

Ohhhhh, day after tomorrow babe (sorry I am on count down for ya LOL!)......I wish you all the luck in the world! x

thanks :D i just went for the pre op today so they could check me over and take all my blood and register me, and the dr forgot to leave a time :S:S
so i have to call in tomorrow and get what time it is LOL stupid dr's :D
but yeah i am so excited i can't wait its going to be great :D they said i will be out of the hospital friday or saturday :D can't wait LOL thanks again for all of your thoughts and well wishes i appreciate them :D

ooooh i have butterflies in my tum!!!!! good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->