Week 7.5 (I believe) Gestational sac still appears empty should we be concerned?

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I understand what you're going through (I've had two MCs and a blighted ovum, myself).

2-3 times a week should be sufficient to get going again, but maybe your other half should consider tracking her cycles a little more closely so that you can stick to :sex: just the 3 days leading up to ovulation...? It really can be exhausting for both halves to be doing it constantly otherwise!

so sorry for your loss. i agree with the pp about being more fertile after a miscarriage. fingers crossed it doesn't take so long this time :flower:

Aww I'm so sorry for your loss, I only discovered I had a blighted ovum at 13weeks when we went for our 1st scan.

We also tried very hard for 3 years and Urghhh it took all the fun out of it.. We fell pregnant 5 weeks later without a period, ironically we only did it the once!!!

I wish you all the best x

Aww I'm so sorry for your loss, I only discovered I had a blighted ovum at 13weeks when we went for our 1st scan.

We also tried very hard for 3 years and Urghhh it took all the fun out of it.. We fell pregnant 5 weeks later without a period, ironically we only did it the once!!!

I wish you all the best x

Sort of the same thing happened to us. We just moved in our forever house in December and life was pretty hectic. I think we did it twice in the whole month then boom! preggo. It didn't work out but atleast now we know she can actually get pregnant without fertility treatments so I guess there is always something good you can take out of a bad situation.

Awww, yes I agree... A miscarriage is just the worst thing to happen to any couple but it does leave a light at the end of a tunnel that you can indeed get pregnant, when you are ready.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->