Week before csection, weird feeling?

whatwillbex

Reaction score
I've got my csection booked for Wednesday and as much as I have pushed for it I can't help but feel really weird about it.

I suffer with anxiety and I've only been in hospital once and that was with dd and I was in for a week and ended up discharging myself as it was awful.

Feels a bit like a calm before the storm kind of feeling. I just feel very strange to know the baby will definitely be here this week. I'm nervous about being in hospital and not being able to leave. Bit like a clostraphobic feeling. I'm praying I won't be in there for more than two nights and that's bad enough. I just want my baby and come straight home. I haven't a clue what to expect pain etc. I switch from really excited to really grumpy at the mo not sure if it's hormones or nerves. I can't wait to meet my little man but at the same time there's a smidgen of me that Will miss being pregnant and won't being doing it again. I can't sleep and haven't done for a while and I can't imagine it getting better once he arrives so I think that doesn't help.

Any one else experiencing really weird emotions before the section?

My csection is booked for Tuesday on 38 weeks, due to a bunch of medical reasons. I feel so scared and excited all the time. I cant wait to meet her, but the whole idea scares the crap out of me. So I guess I understand how you are feeling.

Goodluck, before we know it, it will be all over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->