Week Late, 2 negative tests... what gives?

melissalynn

Noah's Mum!
Reaction score
Hey guys! I really have no idea what is going on. This month marks one year of trying...*sigh*
We have both been tested, his swimmers are perfect and there are a lot of them. I have a son from a past relationship and have had further blood work done to confirm that I am ovulating.
We are due to go the end of next month to take the first steps toward infertility treatments. I was due to start my period almost a week ago but haven't yet. I have taken two pregnancy tests this week and both have been negative, they weren't FMU though so I am not sure if that is the reason why?

I am an avid cervix checker and it always gets really low and very hard when I am about to start my period, but it hasn't come down at all yet. I have been checking it and its sitting up pretty high and goes between medium and soft. I know cervix position isn't always a super reliable way to know but I am serarching for anything at this point.
I don't really have any symptoms but that isn't overly concerning to me because I didn't have any with my son either.
I spoke with my doctors office today and they are sending me for blood work tomorrow.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is my body just playing cruel games with me?

I'm sorry your going through this our bodies can be cruel to us I hope and pray this is your BFP xoxo

I am in a similar situation all of a sudden after 9months + by body is starting to be weird

Af was due 8 days ago I use a period tracker and I am on CD 47 I know my body quite well and I know that usually before AF my cervical mucous thickens up and might even be creamy

I well at this moment my CP is high I know that doesn't always mean anything but my CM is really wet,thin and clear

This is the longest I been with out a period in 9months or more

I'm waiting for AF because I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative

My doctor said I may not get a period and to watch next month around the time it's due to see if it comes if it doesn't come test again and call them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->