week late and negative PT

wiifitwoman

Reaction score
Im not sure what to do as typically my cycle is 23 days on the dot however I am 4 days late. I took a test..or two..or three..and all negitive. I am tired and I feel the physical sympotoms as if I am menstrating but I am not. Did I take the test to early? Anyone else ever have this?

heya... im sorry if i discourage you LuV... but most pregnancy tests can detect low levels of hcg in a womens system on the day the period would be due or even days before hand... wishing u tha best though!! xo p.s: on the brighter side of things; u could possibly still be pregnant, but u may need to wait a lil longer for your hcg to rise... but then again you could just be having a longer cycle than ur normal cycle/ due to hormone changes!

This can happen. Hang in there. May be your body has not yet built enough HCG to appear on test. If you don’t get your periods, repeat the test after a week, if it’s still negative, please book an appointment with your gynaec to order blood test, as it is considered more accurate than hpt.
Over exertion, TTC stress can disturb your cycle, easily. Moreover, many times early pregnancy symptoms are similar to that of premenstrual symptoms, so it would be hard to predict on basis of your symptoms. But stay positive, try to distract your mind from this whole thing (I know it’s easier said than done). I wish you good luck. Let us know how you get on with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->